Keith Powers- Forget About It Part 1

YN P.O.V
Keith & YN House, 9:37pm

Today was you and Keith's 4th year anniversary. You had got your hair and nails done, and went to Victoria Secret to get some sexy lingerie.

You even decided to cook a special dinner for him. While you were waiting for him you started lighting candles near the dinner table, and upstairs in the bedroom.

You then recieved a text from him:

Hubby: I'll be home in 10 minutes

"Great" You thought to your self ten minutes. You ran upstairs to fix your hair, you placed your robe in the closet and waited downstairs.

  * * * * *
It was now 10:32pm and you were still waiting for him. He said ten minutes and he still wasnt there. You started blowing out the candles. And as soon as you were doing that Keith bust through the door with a small teddy bear in his hand

"Hey babe, I'm so sorry. I got held up at the office"

You were quiet. You was throwing out the food you cooked and throwing the candles away.

He noticed you had lingerie on so he tried to pull you close but you jerked away from his grip.

"5 years Keith, 5 years!!! I did so much to get ready for this night and you just mess it up"

"Bae I said I was sorry"

You started crying hard, really hard. Keith had a sad look on his face . He tried to hand you the teddy bear, but you declined and turned away, and started walking upstairs.

"And Keith if you thought a fucking dollar store teddy bear was gone make me feel better you could just forget about it"

What did you guys think about this one?