Ms. Dense & Mr. Popular

>> PROLOGUE >> REIZO

As always, I go walk to school with my best friend Yuuki, were both 17 but still I'm older. We always go on races to see who's faster at arriving to school. When I arrive, girls start to scream, and my friend Senjo goes by my side, as you see, were both popular, good-looks, and everything. And on the other hand, Yuuki, travels alone to her classroom, she's not popular, but I find her... cute. She's more than any other girl.

I grabbed Yuuki's arm as soon as I got away from the crowd and Senjo, " Hey, wanna go together? "

She looked at me and smiled, " Sure, why not? You only go with me sometimes. "

GOSH SHE'S SO CUTE, " I... "

" What do you mean? " she continued, " Cat got your tongue? "

I punched her playfully by the shoulder, " I said I hated you. "

She laughed then smiled, " I know. "

" See ya later Yuu! " I dashed to the other classroom, as I saw her wave,

" Don't get scolded next time Rei. " she smiled as she went in her room,

As I went inside the classroom, we started to study, but I got bored, so I slept. I woke up then saw it was already time for the next class, which means that an hour has passed... and the teacher is standing beside me. Seems pretty normal to me. " MR. DIITZU!!! NOT THIS SHINANIGANS AGAIN!! " I'm in trouble... again.

>> End of PROLOGUE.

{ A/N : Sorry if its too short, and this story is the one that you guys requested, something near in Childhood Memories, so this is it! Ms. Dense & Mr. Popular!! Enjoy reading my people. :) }

©ImForeverChocolated