D & P Chapter 2

>> YUUKI

Me and Turai stayed at school for a couple of hours, then set our own ways. It was raining outside of the academy, good thing. i left my umbrealla at the classroom, so I went to fetch for it. I grabbed onto my umbrella as I got inside our classroom, I smiled and got out.

" Wow, heavy rain today, I hope there's classes tomorrow. " I opened my umbrella and started walking,

When I reached the side streets, I saw a guy, standing without any cover for his head, " Umm... "

He looked at me, and waved his hand and just stood there, " Its wet today. "

" Sir! " I rushed to him and put up my umbrealla to cover us, " Are you okay? "

" Yeah, I'm okay-- achoo! " he sneezed as he looked at me, " Are you from that academy? "

I nodded, " Are you foreign? " I scanned his body and looked up to him, " You're American? "

He shook his head, " I'm not American, I'm from France. "

" You're French then? " I held the umbrella tighter and gave his more space,

He smiled then nodded, " Ah, you're getting soaked. " he moved farther away then pushed the umbrella towards me,

" No, its okay. I'm uses to the rain. " I looked at him once more, " And you're getting a cold, where do you live? I'll take you home. "

" No need miss. I don't want to trouble a lady as yourself to take a man home, I can do it myself. " he smiled then walked away,

I ran up to him, " Please use my umbrella! I'll just get it from you tomorrow. " then I ran home, leaving the guy.... with my umbrella, my only umbrella.

>> REIZO

I looked ouside, feeling out of the blue. The rain goes down the sky and at my window I watched it fall onto the ground. I played with my pencil, pushing and pulling it, I wanted to call Yuuki, but turns out she didn't have a phone. My mother baked me cookies and a hot cup of mocha, but my sister drank my mocha.

" Sis, don't go stealing my cookies, they're mine. " I glared at her, looking desperately at the cookies,

My sister puffed her cheeks then pouted, " But... they're so tasty. "

I shushed my sister then gave her the plate, " Utilisez-les pour sauver votre monde soeur. "

" Yes sir! " she continued, " I didn't know what you were talking about but I'll still get those cookies! " then she ran away,

I sat down and played with my PS3, I played CoD and LoL, didn't even know was possible. My 8 cats, slept on my legs as I was playing, that made me force my legs to not move and don't react while playing games. The ohter cats, slept on my bed, closets, ripped my posters and scratched my face, but okay.

" Stop scraping off my books guys! " I screamed at the cats that were jumping up and sown my shelves,

My mother opened the door and yelled, " Catnip everyone! " then all the cats ran outside,

I paused the game and looked at my mother, " Thanks for saving my stuff. "

" Thats what mothers are for right? " she continued, " Lets eat your father's here. "

I nodded as I turned off my PS3. I ran downstairs seeing my dad eating catnip, " Sis, what did you tell dad again? "

She threw a small plastic bag at me, " Read! "

" This? " I said as I read it slowly, and it was written in French : Faux cataire devant leurs nez! Les insensés idiot frères comme votre frère aîné ! " I sneered at my sister then threw it onto the floor, " I'm not an idiot. "

" She smiled, so thats what it said... haha. " Ahe laughed as she ran to the other room,

>> YUUKI ( The next day... )

I went out my home and headed to our academy, but I still haven't got my umbrella, oh well, I'll get it next time. I reached class in time, and I spotted Turai smiling at a paper. I approached her and asked why she was smiling and what was she smiling about.

She smiled and gave me a paper, " Here! See for yourself! "

" Nice job Turai, you got A-.... wait wha? " I looked closely, " It says you wrote it in French, and your French is wrong. "

" Its fine, at least I got a higher grade than B+! " She smiled as she grabbed the paper,

I grabbed Turai's shoulder, " I still have an hour to go look, I'll meet up with Reizo, bye bye. "

She smiled then waved, " See you later Yuuki, don't be late. "

" Ok. " I simply turned around then started looking for Reizo, then I heard he was at the court, practicing his basketball skills or whatever. I went to go see him then stopped, seeing a guy, holding an umbrella that looked just like mine, I went up close to see who he was, he was the foreigner that I bumped into yesterday.

I tapped his back, " Umm.... sir? " I continued, " Is that my umbrella you're holding... right now? "

" Oh, its you. " He turned around looking neat, not like yesterday, " Here's your umbrella. "

I grabbed it and thanked him, " Expecting someone else? "

" Nah, I don't mind it being you. " He smiled weakly and sat down under a shady tree, " Thanks for lending me that. "

I looked at him, then my umbrella, " Its fine, I didn't bother you having it. "

He closed his eyes as he covered his face, " You can go to your friend now, I'm just gonna sleep for a while. "

" O-Oh, ok then. See you later. " I looked down, then walked to the court, where I saw Reizo, sitting down breathing heavily, then drinking a bottle of water.

" Hey Reizo! " I ran up to him as he greeted me back, " Yourself? "

He looked at me then grabbed a towel, " Not anymore. " then putting the towel at my face,

" H-Hey... " I continued, " Just let me watch will ya'? " then I sat down,

" Fine, just don't go screaming. " He added, sounding sarcastic,

>> REIZO

She puffed her cheeks then shouted, " I'm not gonna scream, you're not even that great anyway. "

" No one's greater than your bestfriend in basketball! " I pointed myself, then chuckled, " I'm playing. "

She pouted then smiled, " Vous allez jouer votre enfant jeux , je n'ai pas garde un bit. "

" This is not French class, don't go learning French without me knowing. " I dribbled the ball the shoot it, score.

I played for at least 40 minutes, and Yuuki fell asleep as soon as I shot the 29th ball. Making my way to her, I smiled as I saw her sleep so peacefully, just makes me wanna kiss her. It also reminded me of Sleeping Beauty. Instead, I just threw an unused towelette on her face, then kissed her cheek.

I smiled as I pulled away, " Un jour, vous allez m'aimer et être mon amie. "

A while after, Yuuki soon woke up and got mad at me for not waking her up, good thing she woke up just in time for the next class, which means she missed a class. She ran to her classroom then apologized for skipping, while I was excused for being tardy at important classes.

I was walking down an empty hall, when I saw a blonde guy, " Hey, you skip classes? "

He faced me then smiled, " No, I'm just here to visit someone dear. "

" And who is this someone you speak of? " I tikted my head then furrowed my eyebrows,

" Yuuki Samuro. "

{ A/N : Find the meaning of " Un jour, vous allez m'aimer et être mon amie. " Its really important to know. Sorry if I don't put translations on the story, it helps in French skills of yours. }

>> Next Chapter, D & P Chapter 3!