D & P Chapter 5

>> REIZO

I heard that the Alexandre guy asked Yuuki out on prom-- damn it! I clenched my fists ready to punch the wall hard, luckly Senjo was able to calm me down before I could hit something. Since Yuuki already has a date, I should get one my own, besides, there are billions of girls out there willing to date me, but it wouldn't be as fun without Yuuki. Swnjo told me that I should ask Len out, since she didn't have a partner, and I agreed.

I approached Len and looked at her calmly, " Would you go to prom with me? "

Len's eyes widened and she smiled happily, " Sure! I'd be willing to. "

" That good, I'll just fetch you at your house at prom night, 8:00. " I looked at her, not seemingly interested,

" Sure thing. " She smiled then skipped happily to a room, " See you next week Reizo-kun! " then she was gone,

Senjo hit me with his shoulder playfully, " Great job dude, got a date. "

I crossed my arms and put out a confident laugh, " As always, chicks dig me. "

" Yuuki's not a chick, so thats why she doesen't ' dig ' you. " Senjo laughed, while I slapped him,

" You shut your weak-French mouth Sen! " I slapped him with a piece of wood lying on the floor,

He touched the slapped area, " Oww, you dare hurt your best friend... that hurt my feelings. "

I smirked then frowned, " You're not a highschool girl at prom aren't you? "

" Hehe... " he added, " Thats kinda true. " He scratched his head and smiled,

" I knew it that you were not a real man... " I smiled, " That explains alot. "

He puffed his cheeks and pouted, " You big jerk. "

I smiled then laughed, " See? A total wuss. "

" You're so mean, I decided on getting a date without you! " Then he ran off, crying, WOW.

Senjo can't get a date without me, all I do is request for a girl to date him so she can spend at least a day with me, which sounds stupid because I made it sound like that. I ran into another noisy hall, which made me lucky, since the fan club can't see too much through a crowd of people in their way, lucky day for Reizo, strike. Alexandre was sitting beside Yuuki with her other friend, Turai, so I angrily ran up to them.

I smashed my fist into their table, " Alexandre..... you two-timer douche! " I reached for his collar and grabbed it,

He smirked as he held my collar, " Sure Diitsu, I'm not the two-timer, try looking at a mirror. "

" You... !! " then Yuuki went between us,

" Stop this both of you! " she shouted, " I really don't know what's the big deal with both of you. " she frowned and looked at me sadly, " And you.... Reizo. "

My eyes widen of surprise and I frowned, " Yuuki.... " she ran away, out of the room,

Turai looked at both of us with confusion, then chased Yuuki, " How dare both of you. "

" Look what you've done Reizo, you created a scene. " Alexandre put both of his hands on his hips then smirked,

" Why were you with Yuuki?! " I continued, " What does she mean to you anyway? "

He closed his eyes then smiled, " Diitsu, the question is : What does she MEAN to you? "

My eyes widen for a moment, then I answered, " She means like.... a sister to me. "

" My, my, a sister? " he added, " Then why so over-protective? "

" Shut up Alexandre, you don't know everything. " I tightened my fists to control my anger,

He smiled, " This conversation isn't going anywhere, either less, its pointless. " he added, " See you later Diitsu. " then he ran off with Turai and Yuuki,

I looked at the ground and murmured, " Je vais être un Yuuki dans la vie, vous n'avez pas erreur qu'Alexandre. "

>> YUUKI

I ran to an empty room, almost sobbing. Why did Reizo do that? Why did he charge Alexandre with no reason at all? I was almost sulking at a corner, then a little bird came in sight. The bird had a very beautiful pattern, it had a few white dots on its wings and lower chest, its background was dark violet mixed with light orange. It looked as if it were from heaven, and I've seen it first on its kind, that made me stop and adore the bird.

I smiled a little as I sit up straight, then I started singing, " Am I a butterfly, an ogre? Swinging my wings with the wind, knowing there's no way for me to fly, a monster I am, doesen't know where to go, Flying but failing, I know that I wasn't meant to fly anyway. Like a little baby bird fell from its nest, how I wish I could fly, its an ogre I am, and will ever be. "

After the last word, the bird flew away, and its color combined with the sunlight to create an unlikely new color, I smiled brighter as I added the last statement to finish, " I see I can't fly, but I can change what there is. " Then the bird stopped at the tree than looked at me, it chirped like it was singing the tone, and it was beautiful.

I smiled, " A-ri-ga-to. I'll call you ogre bird. "

>> Next Chapter, D & P Chapter 6!

Ms. Dense & Mr. PopularOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara