D & P Chapter 3

>> YUUKI

We were sent to go home early, we were supposed to go home at 3:00 pm, but instead, we went home by 1:30 pm. Great thing that someone called to get a reprasentative at a daycare for kids, I joined them and headed to the place. As I got there, little children were inside playing toys, and some where singing.

" Oh welcome, and thank you for being a reprasentative today Miss Samuro. " the manager smiled then welcomed me inside their place,

The children gathered around when the manager introduced me, " This is Miss Yuuki Samuro. " she continued, " She'll be your partner anytime she wants! "

I smiled as I sat down and hugged the kids, " Hello children, I'll be willing to be with you as long as you want me to! "

" Yaaay!! " The children smiled brightly and shouted happily, it was very nice,

The manager faced me and held my hand before she leaves, " Please take care, and you'll have a companion with you, another teacher. "

I nodded as she left, then a male voice spoke up, " Who wants snacks? "

" We do! We do!! " The children ran into a man wearing an apron, and I realized it was Reizo,

" Reizo?! What are you doing here?! " I quickly widen my eyes in surprise,

He chuckled, " I work here you know, in my spare time. "

I put my hands in my hips, " Thats why I wondered how you're so good with children. "

" Haha. " he continued, " Yuuki-senpai knows French alot, you might learn it from her! "

" Wow really? " The children said as they ran up to me, " Can you teach us please? "

I leaned down and smiled, " Of course I can, now lets listen properly so we can learn. "

I guided the children to their seats as I was saying basic French words, like No - Non, Dog - Chien Cat - chat Mouse - souris Kid - kid Play - jouer. They were happily listening and some were already making sentences out of it, it was full of cuteness. And Reizo was resting at a table, snoring quietly and some little girls were giggling.

" Hey, you see Reizo-senpai there? " I pointed at him,

They nodded, " He always sleeps when we go talk about learning. " that made me laugh,

" Let me ask you a question, when did he start going here as your teacher? " I smiled as I looked at them,

" He's been here since three years ago, he always makes muffins and makes origami with us, and it was fun, but he said that he wanted to confess to a girl he liked for a long time, but she just couldn't notice how hard he's working just to make an impression to her, in the end, he still can't do it, but he waits for the right time to do so. "

That made me touch my chest, " Thats so sweet of him, who's the girl? "

The shook their heads, " We don't know, he was too shy to tell us. "

" Thats fine, I'll go ask him next time, okay? " I smiled at them, then one child gave me a card, " What is this? "

He smiled then said, " Its a thank-you card from all of us, thanks for teaching us French also. "

I smiled brightly as they all gave me a big group hug. As a few hours passed, the children went home to their parents, and Reizo was still asleep, I went near him and smiled. The manager gave me a blanket as I put it on Reizo to keep him warm. And me and the manager chatted all the way.

>> REIZO

I woke up in a blanket, and the children have already left. I guess the one who gave this is the manager... and Yuuki left without me, great. The manager came out from the other room and smiled at me, " You know who put that on you? "

I faced her without hesitation, " You? "

" No, guess again. " she smiled, then leaned down, " Who do you think it was? "

My eyes widened a bit, " Was it Yuuki? "

She nodded, then smiled brightly, " She put that on you after the children left. " she continued, " She's at the music room right now. "

" O-Okay.. thanks alot. " I nodded as soon as I got up, and went to the music room,

I ran up to the music room and heard something amazing... it was Yuuki's singing. The door was half open so. i could hear properly also, she was singing while the other teacher was playing the piano. Its time to take advantage, I quickly slipped through Yuuki, cause she had her eyes closed, and changed players that she couldn't notice, I'm good at piano too, she just doesen't know.

Yuuki was waving her waist,
" Kakeochi nakushite shimatta
Saigo no KOMPOONENTO wo sagashite
Haruka na hoshi wo tadori
Niji-iro ni somaru sora no hate e

Sukima kara koboredasu chiisana hi ni toraware
Hakujitsumu ni nita michi aruki aruki
Kasoku suru inryoku ga
Kurikaesu douryoku ga
Watashi no kokorogoto hanasanai

Kono mama tsuredashite yo
Chirikuzu to ryuushi no hashi tsunagiawasete
Tsukuridasu wa wo nozokikomeba
Sono tabi ni katachi wo kae
Mawari hajimeru
Mata watashi ni sou deau tame ni

Nani hitosu tayorenai
Nani hitotsu shinjirarenai
Semete yume de areba sukuwareta no ni

Sosogareru unmei ga
Ryoute wo mitashite yuku
Watashi hitori dake ja tarinai

Afurete shimau mae ni

Uketomete sasaeteite
Sukoshi dake demo
Muimi na sekai nante nai to
Shinjiru tame no ashita wo tsukuri ageru no
Mou akirametari shinai kara

Sukima kara koboredasu
Nidoto nai eien wo

Ima

Sono te de tsukande
Sono mama tsureteitte yo

Kasanariau ikutsumo no KAREIDOSUKOOPU
Dokomademo mirai utsushi tsuzuke
Souzou mo dekinakatta hitotsu no moyou ga
Saigo no sukima wo umete yuku. "

>> YUUKI

As I stopped singing, someone from behind me clapped, I thought it was the teacher from another room, but when I turned around.. the one playing the piano was Reizo. I quickly blushed and smoke came out of my ears, I screamed that he was a jerk and how he got here without me knowing.

He was chuckling, " What's wrong? " he continued, " I haven't heard you sing since middleschool. "

" I-Idiot! I hate you so much! " I was blushing hard, and I curled up to a ball, " How could you... "

Then I felt warmth at my head, Reizo was patting my head, " Calm yourself Yuuki, its just once, okay? "

I nodded, then stood up, " But if you go sneaking again... " I continued, " You're gonna regret it. "

" I got it! Got it. " He smiled as he put his arm around me, " Now lets go home, its getting late. "

I smiled as I put my head down a little and we were laughing all the way home. When we got to my house, he forgot something at the daycare so he rushed to get it, while I was laughing because he just tripped with a small rock, it wasn't even that bumpy. But I laughed anyways. " Sapristi, vous êtes vraiment le jerk J'ai adoré. "

>> Next Chapter, D & P Chapter 4!