Chapter 2: Roses Unwilted

Oh Wonder... The truth about life is the worst part is waking up. I have been reborn again only to see the world again only this time my expectations are not my reality. In every life I have experienced extreme cruelty but I cannot quite yet Identify the cruelty within the realm of this life It almost seems like an inescapable luxury. It's been a little while since I was in a state of slavery back in Greece. Times have changed but I have yet to. My main state consists of the ultimate confusion of trying to comprehend this new life.

I am currently a sophomore in high school in Monroe County Florida otherwise known as The Florida Keys I live on the beaches of Key Largo A small key island right off of the tip of Florida. My parents own a large mansion almost the size of buckingham palace. I live in the year 2044 about 3000 before my last life therefore I'm back in the time I started. It seems puzzling that my life went backwards but I feel as if there was a reason, I am still unsure if it was the god's doing or how exactly this came to be. I vividly remember that life and this current one is probably the closest I can get. I often fear I will find my same being walking in the streets; a copycat of a soul. I often travel to the place I died in that life to search for my grave. My name is still Jadelian Francisca I feel like the Gods like it that way like they have put a tag on my soul.

In my childhood years I was diagnosed with schizophrenia because of my "abnormal perceptions of myself and the world." They found it highly concerning that I didn't speak like most my age for my first 7 years of life like a child; I had made perceptions about the world and myself with a highly abnormal cognitive sense. In preschool I remember when a young boy had stated "sticks and bones can hurt my bones but WORDS CAN'T HURT ME! HA!" after I had mentioned his level of thinking must've been fragmented and "fucked up" His statement afterward had quite frankly set me off therefore I stabbed his foot with a stick and ordered him to bow as I fractured every bone in his body.

My childhood behavior was common in all my lives due to the fact of the overwhelming change but the consistent violence has never been a reflection of my character but my acknowledgment that it is the only way to save myself at least in the past lifes. It's different this time. Though I'm completely unapt to mention my truth to anyone in this life it doesn't seem to matter what my truth is because for one no one has seen any such things to be truth here they'd call it a "crack of bull shit." Nevertheless people care about each other here there is little government problems here except for fastidiously obsessed conservatives not to mention liberals tend to be the same I'd refer to myself as a learning Independent but the "learning" part of it is becoming tiresome especially given I know the future of this place and the main causes of the tragedy growing closer. These thoughts arise in my head almost every waking hour so it's not as difficult to make since of the facts tragic or not they're bound to happen and if someone like me was revealed and began to instigate the world I am positive that it would be much more chaos than ever expected therefore it is acceptable for my kind to butt out of political digressional matters.

Currently, I go to Largo high, which is considered to be an academically affluent high school I am unaware of the specific credentials to the affluent ranking system wherever that is but I do know the majority at Largo have wealthy affluent parents that expect the most out of their children this is described as a typical parent. This includes mine my mother Hera and my father Alastair. The Francisca's family tree dates back to the ancient classical periods. Dad's family was primarily of Egyptian Origin while my mother's of greece. Though my father had a slight tinge of greek blood in him Mom is who I got my main greek origin from. My parents have little to none of this mental disability business and it is true that their lives changed for the worse because they have been stuck with... me.