Chapter 8

Im free! is all i can think of right now. I unfortunatly still had to wear my orange jumpsuit as the clothes i wore to prison didnt exactly fit. My mum and dad went and bought a one bedroom bungalow, so i cant stay with them so im staying with Layla and she just informed me she was living with parents for almost ten months due to her flat flooding and her parents house was rather small.

"turn left here!" i said to Layla, we were staying in a hotel tonight "what hotel are we staying at?" she asked as we parked in 'The Grands' carpark 2this one!" i said and she looked at me "its five star!" she said and i nodded "yeh i have enough!" i said and she looked at me "my daddy's very rich and gave me some money!" i said and she laughed a bit,

"if your sure then!" she said and i nodded. We got out of the car and she gave me a hoodie so it didnt seem less 'i just escaped from prison'. We walked in and everyone seemed nice.

We walked up to the desk and the young woman looked up and smiled "hi welcome to The Grand, how may i help you?" hse asked and is miled, i had my hand in Layla's ands our fingers interwind, "hi can we have a room for tonight please?" i asked and she nodded and typed on her computer,

"double?" she asked and i nodded "yes please! and can i have clothes sent up at nine in the morning, womens for a twenty-nine year old size eighteen, they have a hundred pounds!" i said and she nodded "alright thats, £789 inclueding breakfast!" she said and Layla was shocked "alright!" i said and gave my card. I typed in my pin and i was given my reciept "thank you and enjoy your stay!" she said and gave us our keys, we were room 501.

We walked into the lift and clicked our level "how much did your dad give you?" she asked and i smiled "1 and a half mill!" i said and sniffed and she just looked at me "he's very rich!" i said and the doors opened and it was our stop.

We walked out hand in hand and upto our door. I unlocked it and we walked into the biggest bedroom i have ever seen. There was a kitchen and living room in a bedroom. Even a log fireplace!

Layla switched it on and i wraped my arms around her waist "i love you so much!" i whispered in her ear and she put her right arm around my neck and kissed my cheek " i love you to!" she said and i twisted her round so she was facing me.

I smiled and kissed her passionatly. I ran my tongue across her bottom lip and she gave me entrance. She put her arms around my neck and pulled me closer and i explored her mouth.

Warning Erotic scenes!!!

She took my hoodie of, well hers it wa son me and slowly undon the buttons on my jumpsuit while i took of her shirt "lets see whats under this jumpsuit!" she whispered in my ear and i smiled "nothing!" i said and she took it of me and i was just in my bra and pants.

I lay her on the floor and you could feel the heat off the log fire on our skin. I took of her trousers and kissed her passionatly and then moved along to her neck where i found her soft spot and she moaned.

She took of my bra and cupped my left breast and i moaned as she massaged it continualsly. I kissed her again and took of her pants and bra and cupped her right breast and she moaned when i sucked on it.

I kissed my way down her body and put on finger in and she moaned and i kissed her passionatly and i put two in and she moaned and put her hands in my hair. She would pull on my hair lightly if i went slow then all of a sudden fast and everytime i would smile as i kissed her.

I decided to tease her and put three fingers in and she moaned loudly "Ty" she said while moaning and i smiled and sucked on her soft spot giving her another mark which she moaned at "Tyler!" she scareamed as i amnaged to get four in.