8

"Try this one on to"

"Oh god no"

"Oh come on I don't get why you won't give it a try." I begged 

"Well first of all i'm head CEO of a major corporation these clothes don't meet my professional standards-"

"Blahh blahh blahh" I said rolling my eyes," There you go again being all uptight and boring. If you would just get out of your comfort zone and relax this wouldn't be so difficult. I mean whats the problem with them their just clothes."

"There's a huge problem with them,"

"This one," he says holding up the shirt to his right," looks like someone who cheated on his girlfriend and she decided to get revenge by cutting up all his clothes

"This one," he says holding up the shirt to his right," looks like someone who cheated on his girlfriend and she decided to get revenge by cutting up all his clothes."

Then he holds up the shirt to his left "And this one looks like, someone who does their laundry blindfolded

Then he holds up the shirt to his left "And this one looks like, someone who does their laundry blindfolded."

"You think to much just try them on," I say pushing him inside the men's dressing room and closing the curtain, "Your not leaving till you try them both on." He finally gave up and started trying them on. 

Leon was right this mall was big there were so many food courts and stores here. If I lived near a mall this big in America I would have so many different clothes to choose from my wardrobe would never be boring. I honestly don't know how some one could only own suites. Just thinking about it made my head heart. 

When I was young my father taught me from an early age fashion is one of the most important things on earth. He had a certain order it went in

5. Glitters,Shimmers, and Sparkles

4.Ponies, Rainbows, and anything Sweet

3. Fashion, Makeup, and everything Fabulous 

2.Any and everything pastel

1. Love

My father was kind of different from your typical dad but I still love him. In the car ride to the mall me and Jay where talking about how awkward it is for me to call him step-dad so he said I could call him by his real name Jay to make things more easier for me. He also told me about how I have a stepbrother how cool. Him and mom were keeping it a secret because he was supposed to surprise me at the mall but something personal had came up. I think it's cool how I have a stepbrother I can't wait to tell V he's gonna be so shocked.

After jay was done trying on the clothes he actually ended up liking them what a surprise. In fact he liked the distressed shirt so much he bought a pair of shorts to go with it , and decided to wear that instead of his suit. 

"Wow" I said eyeing him up and down arms crossed."I'm shocked I thought these clothes weren't within your 'professional standards' but yet here you are wearing it."

"Ok Jungkook I'm sorry I judged them before trying them on"

"It's ok as long as you learn from your mistakes." I said," now lets go do something about that face."

"W-what's wrong with my face."

"It's to bland and pale." I said "and if your gonna be with my mother your face has to be fabulous." We went to etude house and picked out some beauty products.

"How about this"

"Shimmery pink bubble gum lip stick, really jungkook really"

"What, mom has the same one. ya'll could wear matching lip sticks wouldn't that be cool."

"No jungkook that would be creepy"

"Ok what about this one " I say picking out something that would be a little more his style. "It's just a regular lip balm with a bit of shimmer to it."

"Alright" He bought the make up and then we headed down to the food court to eat and do our faces.

"There all done  you can open you eyes now"

"How does it look? oh god I hope it doesn't look to bad?"

"Trust me you look good, here" I say handing him my iphone so he could look at his face. I didn't do nothing much. Just a bit of bb cream to make his face look brighter, some mascara and eyeliner to make his eyes pop, and a then some of the  shimmer lip balm.

"Wow I look 10 years younger." oh my gosh he was so dramatic 

"No I have to finish up my make up" we stayed at the food court a little longer while I was doing my make up and Jay was finishing up his kimchi.

"So jungkook were do you wanna go next." 

"I don't know this mall is so big"

"Well we could go to the cinema"

"No"

"kimchi museum"

"No"

"Video Arcade"

"No"

"The aquarium"

"There's an aquarium here" We headed down to the aquarium and there was so many animals to see. I realized that Jay wasn't such a bad guy after all. While watching the stingrays it looks like Jay had gotten a pretty urgent call.

"Um Jungkook I think that were gonna have to cut this short."

"Why what happened" 

"Well I had completely forgotten but my son is supposed to close a very important deal with the ambassador of china. so i'm gonna have to take you home now."

"No it's so boring in that house. I'll just come with you"

"Are you you want to it's gonna be a boring meeting with a bunch of old guys including myself."

"Nothings more boring that house"

"OK then lets go"

"Alright but first we need to stop by an ice cream shop"