18

Me an V were in the moment and nothing could stop us. Except for the creepy butler who seemed to have unlocked the door and was watching us. What the heck.

V saw him and freaked out more than I did. "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU."

The butler showed no sign of emotion.

"YOU CANT JUST BARGE IN ON PEOPLE YOU CREEP"

Infact it looked like he was kind of happy that he walked in on us making out.

V started to push him "V stop its not worth it" Me having such a big heart unfortunately I had to go and stop V from hurting him even though the butler didn't seem to care. He just had a grin on his face like he was enjoying all of this.

I kept trying to pull him away but V was heavier than I thought. Maybe my body weight would be enough to take V down, so I jumped on him.

"Ow Jungkook get off of me"

"No" V stopped pushing the butler and started trying to get me off of him. "I'm never letting go NEVER!!!" I tightened my grip to ensure he wouldn't be able to get me off of him.

"Ow Jungkook seriously your hurting me"

"Yea right" V was such a good actor if I didn't know any better I would actually think he's in pain. 

V then stopped fighting me and dropped to the ground holding his stomach, still acting while I fell with him. My parents ran upstairs "What is going on up here" My mom saw V huddled up on the floor and immediately ran to him "V are you okay? Is it hurting you again?"

"Yea really bad this time but I think i'll be alright though."

Well of course he's gonna be alright there's nothing wrong with him I whispered under my breath. "Jungkook what did you just say?" my mother said in a very unpleasant tone.

"Nothing, gosh" I mumbled.

"Can't you see that you brother is in pain right now"

I couldn't help but to laugh he even has mom and dad fooled with his little act. "Pain yea right what a joke V is probably one of the healthiest people I know nothing can hurt him for example" I kicked V in the stomach to prove my point. V groaned, and started coughing. 

My parents were both in shock like they couldn't believe I had just kicked V. Honestly they were being a bit extra it's not like V was really hurt."Jungkook what's wrong with you" My  mom yelled.

"I'm alright it's okay you don't have to yell at him." 

I guess my mom must have missed the part were V said that he's alright and that she didn't have to yell because for some reason she continued to yell at me. "Jungkook how could you do such a thing especially after V gave you-"

"MOM I SAID I'M FINE" V yelled out of nowhere. 

"Gave me what?" 

My mom stormed out of my room and dad was helping V to his room even though he really didn't need the extra support. I tried to head downstairs to grab.

"Jungkook I think it's best if you stay in your room for the time being." My dad said.

"WHAT WHY?"

"Because I think you've caused a lot of commotion this morning, don't you think so too?"

"Um no not at all." Jay didn't say another word he just shook his head and left which meant he didn't want to argue. 

Now that Jay and V had left I realized that it was just me and the butler in the room. I can't believe this creep was still here. He's the reason I got in trouble in the first place. 

"What the heck are you still doing here get out NOW!!!"  Fore some reason he started laughing historically.

"Jungkook your not V you don't scare me one bit." He took a few steps closer to me.

"I don't care get out" I took a few steps back.

"I mean V is like batman and your more like Robin. It's like you'll always be his sidekick forever." He took a few more steps towards me.

"that's not true" I took a few more steps backwards.

"And don't you just hate how everybody loves Taehyung more than you" He took one step closer to me.

"That's not true"I took one step further from him.

"Yes it is" he took one more step closer to me.

"no it's not" I tried to take a step back but I had found myself against the wall.

"Taehyung has more friends than you, his life is so amazing, his the CEO of Kim Corporations, even both your parents love him more."

"our parents love us equally" He started laughing again.

"Jungkook your so hilarious"

"Shut up you don't know what your talking about"

"Of course I don't that's why both your parents are more concerned about knowing if Taehyung's okay when your the one that was in a coma for a month, has a broken leg, and lets not forget about your kid-" He stopped like he was forgetting something. "Oh forget it"

"What do you mean forget tell me what you were gonna say"

"Sorry Jungkook I can't Taehyung said you must never know"

"That makes no sense taehyung doesn't keep secrets from me"

"Are you sure about that?" He said with an evil smirk While walking out. "Oh and I hope you enjoyed your little make out session with V does his girlfriend know. I wonder what she would think about this."
_________________________________________________________
Thanks For Reading❤❤

"_________________________________________________________Thanks For Reading❤❤