20

I had to wake up early to go get registered for school which I still didn't want to do but I guess I have to get ready I can't run from school forever. I got dressed and headed downstairs. I wasn't surprised to find everybody already dressed and ready to go." Finally Jungkook what took you so long."  I ignored everybody because I could honestly careless about whatever they had to say. I didn't even meet them in the living room I just walked in the car where Leon was.

We went to the school and the building was almost triple my high school in America. They had top notch security and there were pretty flowers everywhere. We walked in the office where we were greeted by the principle, Dr. Jung. 

My parents were busy talking with dr. Jung and filling out papers. V insisted on giving me a tour of the school. It was saturday and nobody was at the school except for us. "Here's the cafeteria. make sure to never sit at those tables." V said pointing to the tables next to the trash can.

"Why not?" I said." There just tables aren't they?" 

"Yea but those are the loser tables if you sit there your a garunteed   nobody."

V made me take note on all the information. He told me the nicest and meanest teachers. Which restrooms to use and not to use. He even told me which teachers I could pay for an A+.

"Now there's just one more thing you need to see." v said using each of his hands to cover my eyes. As he led me somewhere I didn't know.

"You know V when you said there was one more thing I needed to see I thought I would actually get a chance to see it."

"Don't worry we're almost there," I could hear a door open then V guided me inside it. "Okay now you can open your eyes."

"What is this place" I couldn't see anything we were in a completely dark room.

"Wait for it" V found some power switch and turned on the lights. "Tadaaaa"

There were beer cans and used condoms on the floor. It was a complete mess."Am I supposed to be surprised." I said with a disgusted  face.

"What do you mean?" I kicked a beer can over to him and rotten, moldy beer started to drip out of it."Well I will admit it that it is a bit dirty but its still so beautiful."

"A bit" ok so V must have been high or something. He was staring at this room as if it was the prettiest thing he's ever laid eyes on. "V I really wanna leave I don't like this place."

"But Jungkook this is the man cave of the school."

Was he for real right now. " V I don't care I want to leave."

"Jungkook the principal and teachers don't even know this place exist. This is sacred territory."

"Okay so what does that have to do with me."

"You see this wall Jungkook"

"Yeah"

"Your gonna get your face on it"

"Um ok" I don't know why V is so concerned with this stupid wall all I see is a bunch of random picture frames, with peoples faces on it and a year at the bottom of each frame. "where's your face."

"All the way at the top"

"How come your face it the only one at the top"

"Because I'm King"

"King of what?"

"Pranks"

Oh wow is that really why he brought me hear in this filthy room. "V your crazy" I said making my way out.

While I was walking V pulled my hand back and I had twirled into his arms. Our eyes were connected and his eyes hands kept me secure. I felt like I was in a kdrama. "Jungkook," V said.

"Yes," I said ready for his lips to make their way over to mine.

He leaned in closer and I didn't stop him. "We have to get your face on that wall."

And my beautiful kdrama moment was ruined just like that. I slapped V off of me and left. "Ow what was that for, Jungkook."

I went back to the office were my parents were, "Jungkook your just in time," My mom said. "We're about to go shopping for your school uniform." V followed a little after with an ice cream on his cheek. "V what happened to your face it's red." my parents asked him"And why do you have an ice cream covering it."

"Oh really, I wonder why," V said looking in my direction.

"I wonder why too." I said. "And if your not actually going to eat that ice cream I would love to take it off your hands."

But V being the salty jerk he is opened the ice cream and devoured it whole. "Wow I can't believe you seriously just did that."

"Yes, yes I did"

"I mean honestly it's like you forgot i'm the maknae "

"what?"

"Eomma, Appa" I called for my parents as we were all getting into the car.

"Yes, Jungkook" they responded.

Showtime. I puffed my cheeks and widened my eyes to make me look a little cuter. "Taehyung ate aaallllll the Ice cream and didn't give me any."

Taehyung why would you do that your supposed to be mature. My parents started to nag him.

"but-"

"No buts taehyung you should be ashamed of yourself. Jungkook how bout we go get you some Ice cream now."

"Yyyaayyyy"V looked at me with eyes of fury but honestly I gave no f*cks."Maknae gets what maknae wants."

____________________________________________________________________________Thanks for reading❤❤_