12

V's POV.

*Ring ring* I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. "Who is it?" I asked

"Yay you finally answered I've been calling for the longest"

"Yunha why the heck are you calling me what don't you understand we are through and I'm done paying your hospital bills too. "

" V I can explain though its not what it seemed like at the hospital you just misinterpreted it wrong."

"Are you for real you tried to kill me"

"No not really I was just joking about that"

" don't call my number ever again"

"V you don't really mean that do you"

"Yes I do" I hung up the phone. I'm tired of people no one on earth knows what trust is. They only want money what a shame.  "I think I need to take a shower" since that's my peaceful place.
*************************************************************

Jungkook's POV.

I woke up to beautiful birds chirping. I can already tell today's gonna be a great day I mean what could go wrong. Right now my life is perfect.

I thought long and hard about telling V that I'm his stepbrother but why would I.  Jay already told me that he's gonna be spending all his time at the hospital because of his girlfriend so that means he won't be coming home any time soon. And I have a small crush on V so letting him no I'm his stepbrother would ruin things.

I should call him so we can hang out. And he's probably already gonna be in a good mood because he closed the business deal  yesterday. 

I dialed his number but it went straight to voice mail. That's weird I dialed his number again and the same thing happened. I called him for the last time and he finally picked up. But he didn't seem to happy.

"WHAT!!" He yelled thought the phone

"Um looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of bed" I tried to cheer him up.

"Do you enjoy playing with peoples emotions or just mine."

"What do you mean? What did I do?" I said completely confused.

"Don't play stupid with me like I don't know what your doing"

As I was walking to the bathroom V's voice kept getting louder why is he yelling though the phone so loud.

"What do you mean? I don't understand I thought we were good."

"We will never be good your a stalker for god sakes"

"What did you just call me?"

"You heard me clearly"

"Well if that's what you think  maybe I should just leave you alone."

"Maybe you shou-" I hung up the phone not letting him finish his sentence. How could he say something like that to me. Why would I even stalk him that's just weird. "I definitely need a hot bath after this conversation.

I walked into the bathroom and right in front of me was V what the heck. 

"Wow so you really have been stalking me haven't you and to think I actually liked you"

"I have never stalked you I swear"

"How'd you even get into my house did you crawl up a window or something."

"No"

"I can't believe I liked a pervert"

"I'm not a pervert and I'm not a stalker so stop."

"So you say your not a pervert but you just walked into my bathroom while all I have is a towel on."

"This was a coincidence"

"I don't care get the hell out of my house NOW"

"NO" I yelled meeting my voice with his.

"I SAID GET OUT" he pushed me to the ground, but I quickly got back up.

"NO" he pushed me harder this time,  so I had gotten back up weaker than before.

"I know that your mad but I can explain just please stop hurting me."

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR SHITTY EXPLANATION I SAID GET OUT NOW!!!!" he pushed me again and I had hit the rail of the stairs, and accidentally tripped and tumbled all the way down.