Got to go home ...hehe

Naruto POV

I walked back home in a hurry, trying avoid contact with anyone. I run my fingers through my spiky hair , and sighed. Why? Why Does it always happen to me? Why does everyone hate me, Think I'm gay? I sighed and continued walking . My tail slumped behind me and my ears drooped.

"Oi! Naruto! " I stopped, my heart pounded. Oh no that voice ....it can't be..... I turned around and meant the black , cold eyes of Sasuke. I blushed darkly ," What teme?"

"Don't 'what' me dobe." He said twitching his eyebrow, looking down.

"Okay.....ummmm well what do you need....I'm in a hurry.." I said taking small steps backwards.

He looked up and frown slightly "Tsk I was....well I was wondering if you...."

"Yes ?" I said curiously.

"Well I was wondering , if you still wanted to go ....on that date with me." He mumbled the last part , blushing a bit.

I blushed and looked away shyly," I um .....I ummmm ... if you want to...." I said regretting it already.

Sasuke smiled brightly,"Okay then I'll pick you up later." He said walking away , with his hands deep in his pockets.

I finally released the breath I been holding ' What did I doooooooo!?!!?' I thought mentally crying .

I ran back to my house locking the door , and walked to the restroom taking a quick shower . I sigh and waited nervously..waiting to hear that knock on the door .

Im sooo sorry I couldn't update quicker 😣😣😣 I'm sorta busy with school