The "knock"on the door

Naruto POV

I flipped through the channels ,hours had passed, and yet there was still no knock on the door. I sighed 'Maybe he forgot ...but how could he ?' I thought frowning.

I got up and slipped on my shoes 'I'll go to Gaara's house instead then ..." I opened and bumped my head into something hard. I looked up , meeting the black , cold stare of Sasuke.

I blushed and backed up a bit "Sasuke .... why did you take so long teme?"  I asked my tail swishing back and forth, in a drooping fashion.

"I didn't know how to..... confront you" he sighed, and pushed back his black bangs. A pink blush appeared on his cheeks signaling he was embarrassed, his eyes looking away from my own.

I bit my lip, "How long were you standing out here ?"

He continued looking away , "Two hours...maybe."

I sweated dropped, "Heh .... heh." I laughed nervously. 'That's sorta creepy.... you mean he's trying to tell me... he stood in front of my door for 2 HOURS!!!!?'

I shivered, "Welllll, come in then, I'll make some ramen," Opening the door for him so he could pass through. He walked in and looked around my messy home.  I closed the door and looked at Sasuke , who was taking off his shoes and leaving them by the door. I took off my own shoes and walked over to the kitchen, "You want ramen....if not I'll order something." I turned to look him, my ears twitching for a response.

He gave me a small smile, "Ramen is fine, Kitsune-chan."

I blushed and bit my lip from the sudden nickname. "O-okay." I went to work making the ramen, which didn't take long since I was used to making it.

HAHHAHHAHHA IM DYING I CANT UPDATE FAST ENOUGH 😭😭😭