Meet Dinah Jane

My name is Dinah Jane Hansen but most people call me Dj or Dmac or just Dinah. It doesn't matter to me. I'm   20 and a college student at California University. My parents always wanted me to go to college but I wanted to be a singer but they said school first then singing career later. I love my parents but they always want me to stuff that they think I should do instead of what I want to do but hey it's all good cause I got my best friend Lauren or lauser with me at all times. We grew up together and we have never been apart and she knows more about me than my own family does. She is my rock and I love her so much for being there even when I told her I was intersex. She looked at me and hugged me really tight and said " oh Dj I would never think of u differently you are my best friend for life". Man I love that girl. The only thing I hate about her is when she wakes me up early for class. I am not an early bird at all and she knows this but at times she acts like my mom and it annoys me but I will always be her friend no matter what. I mean we both like to sing and dance and we both like girls. She also helps me with homework cause I don't really pay attention in class and I don't really understand it but as long as I have Lauren I will survive college and life with her by my side.