Please Forgive Me...

(Normani's POV)
When I walked in class I saw Lauren sitting there by herself that's strange cause Dinah is always in class. After class I pulled Lauren to the side and asked if she knew where Dinah was. "Look Mrs.Hamilton Dinah is really broken right now and you hurt her even more in the coffee shop today" she said looking at me. I didn't even realize Dinah and Lauren where there while me and my friend Kehlani were there. "I didn't know you guys where there...can you please tell Dinah to call me so I can explain" I said worried. "Mrs.Hamilton Dinah doesn't want to talk to you she said that if you can move on so fast then she will too" she said while walking away. I need to fix this...I love her I can't let her get away from me like that.
(2 hours later)
I walked up to Dinah's dorm and knocked on the door. To my surprise Dinah opened it but her face broke me. Her eyes where puffy and red it looked like she just got done crying. I hate that I made her feel this way it hurts more than anything in the world. "Mani if you came over here to hurt me even more ju- I grabbed her face and kissed her like it was our last kiss together. I thought she wouldn't kiss me back but she did. She grabbed my waist and held me while we kissed like there is no tomorrow I held on too her neck as we made out. We stopped when we both couldn't breathe anymore I looked into her eyes and saw the pain she felt coursing through them so I grabbed her neck and hugged her. She picked me up and took her to her room she got on top of me and kissed me again. As the kiss got more heated we started taking each others clothes off until we were both in are underwear. She climbed off of me and grabbed a condom out of the drawer. I got up and took my underwear and bra off and climbed back in bed she pulled her bra and boxers off and hovered over me. I gripped her neck while she slide her condom on once it was on she lined herself up and slipped in slowly like it was our first time again. She started off slow letting me get use to it again since we haven't had sex in awhile. She picked up her pace and put her head in my neck while kissing my shoulder softly. "Fuck DJ...faster" I said moaning. She went faster and all I heard where loud grunts and pants coming from me and her. She stopped and flipped me over on all fours and fucked me from behind at a jackhammering speed. She was going so fast that the head board was banging against the wall. "Mani I'm so fucking close" she said while going faster. "Shit DJ me too" I moaned out until all of a sudden I came. It felt like I was being hit with ten trucks or something that's how good it felt. "Mani I'm about to..." was that last thing I heard before Dinah came but this time I felt a liquid enter my pussy and I think Dinah just came inside of me. She pulled out and I turned around and saw that the condom had broke and her and my cum was all on the bed and on her cock. I looked at her and said "The condom broke which means I could get pregnant". She looked down and looked at me with a smile. "Mani you could take the morning after pill then get on birth control or you don't and get pregnant and have our baby" she said while putting on her shirt and underwear. I looked at her with a confused look while she got dressed. "So you want me too have a baby" I said looking at her. "I mean if that's what you want then yes I can get my dad to give us money for the kid to take care of it" she said while walking in the bathroom. I sat on the bed with a smile she wants me to have a baby with her. I walked in the bathroom and wrapped my arms around her neck and kissing her. "I love you Dinah" I said while looking in her eyes. "I love you too Normani" she said with a smile. I put my head in her neck and we stayed like that for a little while before heading off to bed. Maybe I shouldn't take that morning after pill I thought before going to sleep wrapped in Dinah's arms.
Hope you guys enjoy that! Do you guys think Mani is going to have the baby or take the pill? Let me know what you think in the comments-love Lea ❤