I'm Sorry...

(Normani's POV)
When I woke up Dinah was gone but a note was left on her pillow..."Mani I love you so much thank you for everything but rn I need to clear my mind and be away for a while I'll be back later to get some of my stuff then I'm leaving for a few weeks...I'll see you later" -Love Dinah. When I finished reading the note I instantly called dinah but her phone went straight to voicemail. At this point I was freaking out so I walked to ally's room and knocked on the door. "Ally do you know where dinah went?" "Ummm no I haven't seen her today" she said I knew she was lying so I grabbed her and pinned her against the wall. "ALLY IM NOT FUCKING PLAYING WITH YOU WHERE IS DINAH?!?!" I said getting furious. "S-shes at the beach" she said frightened that I might hurt her, which I probably would if she didn't tell me. I let go of her and went back to my room and grabbed some clothes and got dressed. I grabbed my phone and car keys and opened the front door and practically ran to my car. "I'm coming to get you dinah" I said to myself as I got in my car and pulled out the drive way. I pulled up to the beach 10 minutes later and got out and started running to the water. I stopped in my tracks when I saw dinah walking by the water...she looked so sad. I carefully walked over to her and touched her shoulder. "Hey" I said not trying to make things worst on her. "Mani what are you doing here?" She asked confused but also excited. "I came to get you...you can't leave me dinah I love you too much to let you go I can't live without you Dinah Jane Hansen...ease don't go" I said crying. Dinah pulled me into her and rubbed my back and kissed my forehead. "I just don't wanna hurt you babe...I've already been close to hurting you twice now i can barely live with myself at this point" she said looking down. I tilted her head up and kissed her slowly while wrapping my arms around her neck letting her feel how much i loved her. She put her hands on my waist and kissed me back with her vanilla flavored lip gloss. In that moment I knew dinah was the one I wanna spend the rest of my life with and have my baby with...I should probably tell her I'm pregnant. I pull back and look at her "baby can I tell you something" I said kinda nervous. "Yea what's up" she said smiling. God I love that smile but I grabbed her hand and put it on my stomach. "We're gonna have a baby!" I said excited. Dinah rubbed my belly with the biggest smile I've ever seen. "Omg babe I'm going to be a mama" she said with tears in her eyes. "Yes you are and I can't wait" I said wrapping my arms around her neck which she returned by pulling me into a hug. This is probably that best day of my life!
Hey guysssssss guess you finally updated after like a year 😂😂 but none the less I missed you guys and I'm so happy to share this with you 😘 I love all of you with my heart ❤💜