The morning after

(Normani's POV)
The next morning I felt a warmness that I never felt before. This warmness was safe and protected and calming in so many ways. I opened my eyes slowly so I wouldn't be blinded by the sun. I turned my head to look at the caramel toned women behind me giving me this warmness. I smiled to myself about how cute she looked laying there holding me while light snores exited her mouth. She held me firmly but gentle. I felt protected by her I knew she would never let anyone hurt me and her grip on my waist showed that. I turned in her arms so I could be in the crook of her neck as her scent traveled through my nose making me smile. I kept thinking about what Dinah had told me last night before drifting off into slumber. "You are my first". I felt so special knowing that she gave me something that she could never get back because she trusted me. Little did she know that she is my first also. I smiled at the thought that raced through my mind. "Hey did you sleep good" Dinah said breaking me from my thoughts. "yea did you" I said looking into her sleepy light chocolate eyes that I could always get lost in every time I look into them. I smiled at her because of how beautiful she looked at this moment right now in front of me. She looked at me and smiled then rubbed my cheek lightly which caused me to blush. She moved to get up I said "No don't I have to tell you something". She looked at me and nodded and said "ok what do you have to tell me". I was nervous to tell her but I did anyways. "I heard you last night when you said I was your first... Well you are my first too believe it or not". I smiled awkwardly and she grabbed my cheeks and pulled me in for a slow and soft kiss. This kiss was different from yesterday it had more passion and love but also softer. After the kiss she held me in her arms and we laid there and watched TV until I heard her stomach growl. I laughed then looked at her and said " let's go get some breakfast ok babe". She nodded and moved to get up this time I let her. We got dressed and walked into her living room where we met with Ms.Jauregui Dinah's friend. I greeted her "Hi Ms.Jauregui how are you this morning". She smirked at me and said "I'm good Ms.Hamilton how was sex last night night with Dinah". I blushed and so did Dinah before she said " Shut the fuck up Lauser oh by the way how was your date with Ally". I looked at her and said " Ally... Ally Brooke". Lauren looked at me and nodded and said "Yea she is fucking hot wait do you know her or something". I said "Yes she is my best friend and I didn't know she had a date last night". Lauren looked at me and shrugged and said " she said she was going to call you until umm we started making out then she said never mind". She let out a nervous laugh than rubbed her neck I giggled and said "ok Lauren me and Dinah are going to get breakfast". She said " ok have fun". She turned around and walked to her room. Dinah interlocked are hands together and we walked out the door and down the street to a little cafe nearby the whole time there we were silent just breathing in each others embrace it was that perfect moment. When we got the the cafe we ordered some coffee and some breakfast sandwiches and sat down. We talked for a couple of hours about random topics but we didn't care because we were with each other and everyone in the universe didn't matter. When we left I told Dinah I had to go she pouted at me and it was so fucking cute I could die! I grabbed her face and kissed her so she would stop pouting. When we pulled back I said "I have to baby but I'll see u later ok". She nodded and said "ok she u later". I hugged her and gave her a quick peck before walking to my apartment. I miss her already.
Sorry this chapter was a little shorter but I needed to get a new chapter out since I haven't posted in a while but next chapter will be longer don't worry.