I want her so bad

(Dinah's POV)
After Ms.Hamilton gave me her number I went to my seat and put it in my phone right away. I put in my contacts as "Ms.Hamilton aka My wife😍". I smiled to myself at the name. I texted her while she was writing on the board.
To " Ms.Hamilton aka my wife😍": you are beautiful and you smell really good. Oh its Dinah by the way not some creepy guy or something lol.
Once I sent the text I saw her phone light up. I smiled at myself when I saw her grab it and read it. She looked up at me and giggled and mouthed "thank you". I smiled and mouthed " you're welcome". She smiled at me and she looked down at her phone and started typing. My phone vibrated in my hand cause I had a message.
From "Ms.Hamilton aka my wife😍": you are also beautiful and so adorable.
To "Ms.Hamilton aka my wife😍": thank you and what is your name.
I looked down at her and she smirked at me and started typing again.
From " Ms.Hamilton aka my wife😍": my name is Normani but don't tell anyone.
To "Ms.Hamilton aka my wife😍": I like that name its different and I gotchu girl I won't tell no one.
Once I found out her name I changed her name to " Normani my chocolate goddess and wife😘".
As soon as I was about to text her again the bell rang which meant class was starting.
(Normani's POV)
After Dinah walked away I started writing the lesson for the day on the board so I could teach my students. As I was doing that I heard my phone vibrate. I turned around and saw I had a message.
From unknown user: you are beautiful and you smell really good. Oh its Dinah by the way not some creepy guy or something lol.
I looked up at her and giggled and said "thank you". She said " you're welcome". I looked down at my phone and started typing.
To " Dinah Jane aka my blonde beauty":you are also beautiful and so adorable.
From " Dinah Jane aka my blonde beauty": thank you and what is your name.
I looked up at her and smirked at the question she asked me but I started typing again.
To "Dinah Jane aka my blonde beauty": my name is Normani but don't tell any one.
From "Dinah Jane aka my blonde beauty": I like that name its different and I gotchu girl I won't tell no one.
As soon as I was about text her the bell rang which meant I had to start teaching. After I finished up the lesson for the day I felt a hand on my shoulder. When I turned around I expected it to be the familiar light brown eyes but no it was the one person I never wanted to see again. My ex Zendaya. She looked at me and said " Hey Normani how are you doing its been along time since I seen you". She looked me up and down and it made me gag a little but I kept my composer. I said " Hi zendaya what are you doing here". She looked at me and said " Oh you didn't know I'm one of your new students which means we will be looking at each other every single day". I was shocked and disgusted I hated this girl because she hurt me really bad. She played with my heart and lead me on to believe she loved me just for her to tell me that I was her side piece. It hurt I really liked her and she didn't but I moved on from that.
(Dinah's POV)
Once Normani finished teaching me and Lauren where going to go get some food. As soon as we where I looked down and saw Zendaya talking to Normani. I saw how uneasy she was so I decided to step in and help her out. I walked over and tapped Zendaya's shoulder. She turned around and said " why the hell are you touching me Dinah Jane". I wanted to punch her I remembered that my chocolate goddess was in front of me so I didn't. I said " cause I can bitch and why are talking to Ms.Hamilton anyways". She looked at me annoyed and said " cause I'm a student here and I wanted to talk to the fine ass teacher thats why and don't ever call me a bitch unless you want to get punch". I was pissed that she talked about Normani liked that and that she wanted to punch me so I did what I do best. I gave her ass a poly beat down. I was top of that bitch punching her so hard until Normani pulled me off of her. She dragged me out the room and took me to the bathroom. When we got in there she told me to sit on the sink. I did what I was told and hopped up on the sink. She cleaned my hand off and wrapped some paper towels over it to stop the bleeding. The whole I was thinking about kissing her and holding her and most importantly making love to her. As I was thinking she looked up at me and bit her lip. I was about to lean in until the bathroom door open to reveal my best friend Lauren. We looked at her and she stood there with a smirk on her face until she busted out laughing then leaving us alone. I was blushing so bad but Normani grabbed my face and kissed my cheek. I wanted her so bad and I could tell she wanted me too but I knew I had to wait so I asked her " would you like to go on a um A date with me friday". She looked at me and said " yes I would love too". I smiled at her and she smiled at me and then she told me " I have to go Dinah see you Friday". Then she walked away I wanted her like I never wanted anyone else... Ever.