The "date"

"Oh hey..." I shyly looked at the floor hoping it would swallow me whole. "H-hey...how are you?" his fingers fidgeted nervously.
"Oh uhm i'm doing great! How about you?" I nervously smiled at Joshua's beautiful eyes. "Same heh..."
He smiled back at me. "So uhm I was wondering...would you like to hang out sometime?" he blurted out, I tore my focus from his eyes and began to slightly shake "Uh...yo-you want to hang out...with me?" He nodded and smiled at the ground.
"Ehmmmm, where will we go?"
I questioned nervously and glanced at the library doors.
"We can go to the movies? Or an amusement park? Or my house?"
He looked around as he listed off places to take me to, but I froze when he said 'my house'...."Your....house?"
"Yeah, wait no...i'm sorry that, must be weird. We don't know each other that well yet." he chuckled nervously.
"Uhm the movies sound good..."
I answered trying to ignore the fact that, he asked me to come over to his house!?
"I agree...so yeah...I guess i'll see you later then..." he began to walk away towards the café across the street."wAiT!" I stumbled after him and grabbed his shirt before he stepped off the sidewalk. "What the?! Oh! Yes?" He turned around and knocked his nose into my forehead. "Oh God." i mumbled and jumped back letting go of his shirt. "Ehem I can't finalize a date if I don't have your number.." I pulled my phone out and handed it to him, he took it out of my hands and put in his number. "Are you fron America?" he asked innocently. "Yes I am!" I smiled.
"That's cool! I'm half american." He smiled back and handed me my phone. "Well, I have to get going." I pointed to the library and began to walk away humming happily. "Bye.." He whispered and smiled walking off to the café.

Author's note:
YO YO YO GUYS
Wuzzzuppp!!!? I really hope you enjoyed this chapter! I can't wait to write more,I would also love some feedback so I can make this and many other chapters more enjoyable!
I write smut as well so( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) feel free to request smut or any kind of fanfiction. I specialize in Kpop fanfiction, the groups I write about are in my profile desc.
This is a long author's note ik IM SORRY!!!! 😥😥