The day before💐

"OH MYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDD!!!!" I screamed at the TV that hung on my wall."THEY DID IT!!!!WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" I had casted youtube to my TV so I could watch my favorite k-pop group win an award, I was interrupted by my ringtone. I stopped screaming and jumping and picked up the phone.
"Hello?" he whispered
"Yes?" I said back
"Why are you whispering?" I asked
"My parents are outside my door." he sighed into the phone
"Oh....well why is that?"
"I have literally no idea, maybe it's because I skipped class yesterday." he chuckled.
"What?! Wait....did you skip class to come to the school?" I asked in disbelief.
"Yes I did..." he hesitated answering.
"You are so cute!" I blurted out and as soon as the words left my mouth I slammed my hand onto my forehead. 'Oh. My. God. Why did I say that?' I repeatedly smacked myself
"Really? You think so? Thank you! I think you're really cute too!" he gasped after complimenting me back, I could tell me was going thru the same thing as me.
"Uhm well anyways do you want to come over today?" I asked bluntly, surprised at my bravery to ask such a question.
"Uhm....Yes I would love to come over!"
"Ok i'll text you my address! See you later!"
"Ok bai~ c-" I hung up before he finished what he said and ran to my bathroom. "Ok calm down..." I stared at my reflection the pink tips of my hair draped over my shoulders. I opened the second drawer from the top and pulled out my foundation, blush, eyeliner, and mascara. After about 15 minutes I completed my makeup. I made a peace sign to the mirror and skipped to my closet. I wore alot of pastel and sweet lolita-ish type clothing so I pulled out a pastel pink sweatshirt, and my lacey white shorts that had suspender clips atttached under the lace around the shorts leg. "Hmmmmm....Oh there they are!" I jumped to my vanity and pulled out my white above the knee socks, slipping them on and clipping them to the shorts.
#DING-DONG#
"That must be him!"
"Hello!" he beamed when I opened the door.
"Hi! Come on in!" I shyly closed the door after he walked in.
"I like your house!" he looked back at me and smiled.
"Hah thanks, are you hungry by any chance?" I walked beside him, leading him into the living.
"You don't have to make me anything." he laughed
"I was just going to get some chips." I said walking into the kitchen.
"Oh ok, sounds good to me!"
I grabbed a bag of sour cream and onion chips and brought it into the living room.
"Ooohhh~~ I love those chips!!" his eyes lit up, and I sat next to him holding the bag.
"Me too!" I smiled brightly
"Do you want to play a game?" he asked as he chomped on a few chips.
"Uh yeah sure! What kind of game?"
"Truth or dare."
"What?" I blushed, then he blushed as well realizing what he said.
"I'm sorry."
"No it's ok! That sounds fun!"
"Yayy!! Ok~" he sat on the floor and I sat in front of him.
"Truth or Dare?" he beamed
"Truth!" I hid my hands, as they were shaking hard. That always happened when I got nervous...
"Do you like.....pizza?"
I was surprised that he didn't ask me if I liked him.
"Yes! I love pizza!" I nervously laughed.
"Alright truth or dare?" I tucked my hair behind my ear.
"Hmmm...Truth."
"What year of college are you in?" I scooted closer to grab a chip from the bag.
"I'm only in my first year."
He scratched the back of his neck and scooted closer as well.
"Cool! I'm in my 3rd year of highschool!" I smiled and stuffed my mouth with more chips.
"Ayyy that's pretty good!" he smiled."So truth or dare?" he asked.
"Dare!" you smirked feeling brave.
"I dare you to.....rap."
"What?" my mouth fell open
"What? You can't do it?" he tsk-ed
"No I can!" I stood up and cleared my throat. He looked up and smiled. "Korean? Or English?"
"English."
"Ok."
You took a deep breath and began to rap Lil Wayne's part in No frauds.
"I am not a fraud, YM i'm the God, they don't make em like me no more yeah i'm a dinosaur, blunt be tighter than biker sho-"
"Noooooooo!" he said and pulled you back down to sit. (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))
"What's wrong?"
"That was good enough." he sighed and smiled
"Ok....well truth or dare?"
"Dare." he tilted his head to the right like a cat, and waited for me to speak.
"I dare you to take me out for pizza!" You laughed slapping your leg.
"That's fine with me!"
He stood up and gently helped you up as well.
"I have to grab my shoes hold on a sec!" I jumped up the stairs and ran to grab my platform jelly sandals.
"Wow socks and sandals eh?" he joked and I blushed as I hopped down the stairs.
I closed and locked the door behind me, then I ran up to his super nice sports car.
"Wowwwww!!!" I exclaimed as I sank into the nice leather passenger seat.
"Hah thanks! I just got it a week ago.." he eye smiled and backed out of the drive way.

----

Heyyyyy it's author-nim again!!
Ahhhh I am getting jealous of her clothing!!! It sounds so cute! I tried to make her innocent as possible and I think i'm doing pretty well keeping her innocent and, oh so CUTE!!!! I'm sorry about the super lame truth or dare but they are very innocent kids so it fits LOL, I hope you enjoy the story, please make sure to vote if you are! What is your favorite SVT fanfiction? Tell me in the comments, i'm looking for some good SVT fanfiction! My personal recommendation for you is: Blood worthy
by: bearhug-
Love yah BAII~~