ch.1 female doctor?

"Dr.song"
I turn to look at my patient.
"Yes Kalyan" i said to look at the sweet girl. "Am i going to die?" she said about to cry.

"No not today Kalyan i won't let you die" i said take step to and wipe her watery eye. "Cause I'm y/n and i save lifes" i said then pump fist the air. Then i realize that i was acting silly.

She chuckle in respone

"Are you ready?" i ask then turn to see my assistant nurse. "Yes i prepared the room it ready"he said then smile at Kaylan .

"Now are you ready" i pointed to Kalyan who was diagnosed of stomach disorder. It cause harm to the stomach when she either breathing or eating.

She stay in the hospital for 2 week untill her parents discide to do surgery on her. I understand it must be hard to see your kids going through this. I felt pity of course, that why im here to help.

She hesitate but she nodded since she didn't want to parents to suffer anymore.

"I'll take care of your body well now sleep"

She slept after the sleeping pill took in. I signal my assistant as he took Kaylan who laying on the bed.

Taking the bed to the operator room, i look at the parent then step in the door. This could be 50/50 successful but for me this is 80%.

My family run down on being a doctor. So i learn some of the important stuff thank to my mom and dad also everyone too.

10:57 pm

After taking off my mask, i head to the Kalyan parents. A huge smile came aross my face as Kalyan mother broke down in tear so as the rest of Kalyan family.

"Dr.song did she-"

"Yeb mr.pon it was successful"

I smile as her mom and dad hug me.

They broke the hug then ask

"C-can we see her" mrs. Pon ask as she hug mr.pon arm

I hand her a tissue

"She still resting but yes you may"

I ask one of the head nurse to escorts them. "Follow me please"

Off they went after they bow to me.
I smile and bow

"Dr.song!"

I turn to see one of our fellow, he help me with Kalyan operation. He still training but for now he been an excellent help.

"What is it? Kim youngkyun"

I place my hand in my doctor coat as he caught his breath

"We need you to help out a patient at the 1st floor entrance"

I nod then took off running down the stair since i'm in the 4th floor. Youngkyun or hwiyoung follow behide.

I turn left after reaching the first floor

I turn left after reaching the first floor. Putting on my glove as i look for the injured patients.

Doctor right here!"

I look at the guy who was being supported.  The guy who support him places the injured person on the crouch.

Great now we need to sanitize it again

"We need a doctor!hurry up and bring a doctor" one of them yell.

Ah! I know them. They are one of the dangerous gang in our city or maybe country.

"Im right here" i rais my hand then proceed to put it back after i show them im a doctor.

"You" one of them Scoff

"Bring me a Male doctor" the injured one said. I can't belive this guy can still speck after beatley injured.

"Look he either die or you let me treat him" i demand in my clamest vocie as possible. Since i'm about to lose patience.

"I rather d-" the injured one said in a faded vocie. Then soon lose control since he lost a lot of blood

"Leader!"

So this guy is their leader, i smirk as i look at them

"Ok you can let him die if you want"

"Why you-"

One of them came to me with his fist but only got block with my hand. I hold his hand strongly as he yell in pain.

I let go of his hand who now red

"Let me ask you again! Do you want him to die or not" i scream at them who taking by surprise.

They shook their head as the nurse came and took their leader body.

"Tell me everything about your leader information" i ask and look at them all. They look down not wanting to talk.

They are useless without their leader

But one of the guy step out and spoke
"Name:kim youngbin
Bday:nov/23/93 birth place:S . korea
Blood type: AB height:173cm
weight:67 kg he like-"

"Not personal stuff only his name and bday but thank"

They nod and bow to me

I look at the guy who tried to punch me. "I'll let the nurse treat your hand"

"T-thank you"

I pull my hand out and he took it. I smile and walk away to save their so call 'leader'. But before that

I turn to face them

"Don't worried, he'll be in my care beside im from the song family after all"

I left leaving them speechless

Their p.o.v

We look at one of our members,
"Dawon?"

He ketp having hiccup,

"Oh no guys it that feeling i have again"

○■●■●□□●■~□•♤•□•♡■•♡♡♡•□♡

By skyer_high  word :867

Inspire by kdrama with a some changes due to copyright. I don't like copyright. So i change some stuff round