2. forgiveness

I put the Band-Aid around his head due to the bleeding.

"Doctor?"

I hum in response then give my attention to him. Meet oh sehun, he the kind to visit me every now and day..... because he get hurt a lot.

"Yes mr.oh"

Taking off my glove and throwing it away. I took another one and wear it.

"Am i bothering you?" sehun said then play with his hand. "No your not but i can said that you make me worried"

Sehun look at me with glittery eye then i realize how pretty his eye are.

Flashback

"Dr.song you got a visitor again" hwiyoung said in annoy but then place with a smile when he saw me.

"Huh?" I remove my glove again place another one. I think being a doctor made me a clean freak.

"Yeah he said he don't want any one to treat him besides you"

Flashback ended

"Ok dr.song but can i call you y/n instead dr.song?"

I don't want to create a misunderstanding but if i reject him he be sad.

He is going in to a major depression right now due to his sister dying. His parents is not mach of a help either.

"S-sure" i hesitate

"Great!you can call me sehun" he smile

I nod then let the nurse to give him a  check up

As i about to open the door he scream

"Y/n! Help! I want only you to treat me-!"

I slam the door and walk off, "you did the right thing" one of the male doctor, sung hoon pat my shoulder.

Sehun have trust issues which really is hard for him to give trust besides me. I think he been traumatize by doctors when he was young.

He once said that i look like his dead sister so he trust me

Sung hoon and i was the only doctor here besides the nurse. If you think about it take 5-7 year to get a higher level to become a doctor and which part you can take.

Sources by Google :

In korea it take six year in medical school and you have to get a bachelor degree......etc

More on Google by searching
'How long does it take to be a doctor in korea'

Song hoon:

People tend to ship me with him as the doctor couple

People tend to ship me with him as the doctor couple. We find it funny though but just because it didn't happen dosen't mean it wouldn't happen in the future.

"We sorry!"

I stood in shock as they bow in apologies

"Hello! We are sf9 as in sensation feeling"

Hwiyoung and i pause then look at each other

"We are a gang but we want to change because of you please forgive us for our rudeness"

I smile

See anyone can change as long as you give them chance

"Sure-"

"-But you have to pay us a flavor"

Who knew boys can be such a hand full, i chuckle. Chill ran down there spine as they saw hwiyoung smirk

              《《《♡》》》

Word: 502

Hope you like it, vote for more don't forget to add it in your reading list

Hwiyoung 🔝

Here to help you guy