3. favor

"Listening up! You will be our assistant for 2 week!" Hwiyoung said making me giggle.

'Aw she giggle' the boy thoughts as there heart flutter

"Ok cool 2 week, that good enough" red hair guy said. If i remember his name is zuho. He give off a cool vibe

"Ha!make that 4 week" hwiyoung laugh evilly as i stare at him.

"Brub that a month" jaeyoon mumbled in frustration which could be heard by hwiyoung yet hwiyoung ignore it.

I look at the boy who gave me information about their leader.

Name: kim seokwoo

Nickname: rowon
Bday: august 7 1996
birthplace: S. Korea

The more i stare at him the more i got lost in his features. I look away  as hwiyoung got annoyed by one of our patients.

"What is it nani?" I ask softly as she grab on one of the chair.

We in one of the hospital waiting room. Their a door that lead them in their leader room.

Nani had nosnocomephodia, A phodia of hospital. But nani have anorexia. She was contive that she over weight by her sister.

Her background story are scary for her age.

In korea some people are brainwashed into thinking there fat or overweight.

I think she also had a trauma of hospital when she was young. If i can reamber it was about......

K- kidnapping

Syringe and blood

Flashback

"Let me go! I don't want to be here!"

The nurse got ahold of nani as she kick and try to get out of the hospital bed.

Back then i was 19 a inter from the hogong medical school. I new here and my first time here was see three nurse holding a 8ish girl

The doctor who....-

I been here for about a week but for my experience, i never seen this doctor before.

There were two nurse in there and a doctor but

Where is his name tag and his ID?

I slam the door open after seeing the 'fake' doctor taking out his syringe.

They all had our uniform but they have no ID that is supposed to be with them all time. All of them had a blue mask on.

They took by surprise as i burst the door open.
I kick the syringe out of his hand making it fly aross the room

The syringe land straight on the 'fake'
Nurse arm. As she pull it out she pass out.

Nani kick one of the nurse in the stomach, making her/him in pain while holding his stomach

I fought with the doctor as i press his pressure point. Kicking him in the d*** he let out a painful groan.

"Help!"

I look at nani who was being held by the fake nurse judging by that voice I assume it a girl.

"Taking a step and choke this girl to death"

I hesitate as nani cry for help. I look at the security camera which was behide her.

"Alright on the ground now!"

I lay on the ground as the police put the gun away and took the three fake worker.

I stood up as i grab nani to comfort her. We got check if we were hurts or not

Now our hospital had been very protected after the incident.

After 5 month i got to be a nurse for nani if she ever got hurt. She was traumatized by it but it slowly will fade away after she find her happiness

Flashback ended

Nani came up and hug me

Right now she 10, 2 year after i became a doctor.

"Thank you" she whisper then ran to her dad arm as i bow and so the rest.

I look at the ground then find a crunch piece of paper. I open it and smile

'You are my happiness'

 Frist: 1: youngbin 2

Frist: 1: youngbin
2. Inseong
3. Jaeyoon
4. Dowon
5. Zuho
6. Rowon
7. taeyang
8. Hwiyoung
Last :9. Chani