5. don't touch her

Have a little bit of lemon or whatever u call it. Not that sexual i guess

Kim jisoo: strong woman do bong soon : gook do

Sung hoon: the main lead who play in ' secret Romance'.

Jisoo p.o.v

I laugh as i throught about the incident we made. Y/n is laying on the break room couch. I shooked her shoulder lightly.

"Babe let go home"

She mumbled in annoyed. I know her habits when she talking in her sleep. Her sleep make contact in the real world.

Make her think she talking in her dream even though she saying it in real life.

I love to tease her about it. But i never got it on camera.

As i take out phone, i notice she sweating. I gulp as i put my phone down and try to cool her by taking off her doctor coat.

"Don't

TOUCH

HER"

I stup my eye as the voice behide me yell at me. "I wasn't going-"

He push me out of the way and carry y/n in bride Style. "H-hey don't take it the wrong-"

He glare at me and went outsides of the break room. I faceplam myself.

'What have i done?'

His p.o.v

I put her on the passengers seat. I took off her coat tossing it at the back seat.

I started to drive to my apartment. Well it our apartment but i mostly paid the bill.

Giving y/n a slap on the tigh sshe had her eye open a bit. I bent down so that i can gave hera piggyback.

She climb on my back and i slam the door with my left foot. Her face Rest on my shoulder.

"What am i gonna do with you"

I open the door with my phone. A app that can  activate the whole house. Don't worry it invented by me.

Yo! My name is sungjae. I'm a famous/ish inventor or a engineer. Yeah i make a lot of bucks.

I'm y/n bf.
.
.
..
.
.
.

.

.
.
.

Yeah we are great best friend
(Bish you wrong)

Throwing her to her bed. I sigh deeply. Also i throw myself on the bed and wrap my arm around her body then i snuggle myself in her warm cause

That what a best friend do?right?

~Morning~

Y/n wake up with a headache. She made sungjae groan as she try to wake up. "Hey it morning" y/n whisper with her morning vocie. It like she doing AMSR.

Y/n hug sungjae like he was in his mother arm. His face snuggle on her stomach she play with his hair.

Sungjae hand hug y/n waist tho she didn't notice since she on her phone.

Then he went higher as he started to trade her crave. Sungjae was probably still haft a sleep. Probably

As he was about to put his face closer to you. You pull away leave him faceplate on the pillow.

"I have work today" y/n went to do her morning routine and then make sungjae breakfast.

As sungjae two eye fully open meaning he woke up. But he couldn't seeing y/n near his side. He sigh deeply.

He got out of your room as he mess up his bed hair which was already messy

He ate the breakfast you made. 'I wish she didn't treat me like her little brother'

"Jisoo it ok" y/n came and was greeted by jisoo bowing. " but I made sungjae mad y/n"

"What did you do though" y/n ask as jisoo thought for a little until a light tint pink came aross his cheek.

"Whatever let get lunch after this" jisoo agree before he was got call to meet a patient.

Jisoo is like a inter degree doctor. Whenever we need more doctor he will be here to help.

I think he will be come a doctor after he pass a surgery test. Which is 1 month from here.

He must be working hard. As a hand grap my hand i look to where it is. "Hey why are you standing"

I look at sung hoon. He smile at me. "Oh nothing" i said then rest my head on sung hoon as we headed to my office.

 "Oh nothing" i said then rest my head on sung hoon as we headed to my office

(That guy is sung hoon like the real sung hoon)