4. past

"Y/n!kim ji soo taking over my shift"

Ashley Olena,one of our female assistant for the hospital.

She in charge of the telephone when ever a patient want a appointment or a visit for a medicine.

"Ok ash tell jisoo to help out a patient at room 503B"

Although my shift was over, i had to many work to do right now. I look up at the clock.

21:18

I came aross a picture with my best friend under my work table. "Why were you here"

I lost that picture when i start to be a inter nurse. I only did physical test on the patient. After the traumatize of the fake doctor.

I remember being a doctor after so many year. I move into my official office being a female doctor.

I didn't let myself be trusted with syringe. After i made up my mind that seems like more longer then i expect.
i let that go away.

I went out to take a some tea in the break room. I yawn a little bit due to the nightlight making me sleepy.

About to get the hot boil water, a hand stop me.

"You know if you want to sleep you can go home right?"

My coworkers: k-kim j-jisoo

I head felt a little bit dizzy

I head felt a little bit dizzy. Jisoo grab my waist as i got save by him. My eye stup after that.

Jisoo p.o.v
I walk out of the patient room when i was with the patient check up. The patient is lower fever then last time.

I heard soft step coming from the 2nd hallway. I turn to my left seeing y/n going into the break room.

'I miss her' i smile at the first time we meet.

If i could remember

Flashback

In the winter, i would mostly get a cold or a flu. So i went to a near by hospital being forced to go by my roommate.

|Dobong Health center |

I hated hospital or any thing that get involved with syringe. I hate it all literally.

"Please wait for your name to be called"

I sat at the waiting room for the check up. I just need a flu and get the hell out of here.

"Kim jisoo?"

I stood up as my name was being called. As i look around, i saw this girl.
She told me to follow her.

'Her face is not that bad' i thought

She put on her glove and run though the check up test.

I couldn't stop staring at her. I look away after she look up

"You seem to space out a lot"

I laugh nervously where playing with my hand. "I guess i'm that tpyes of person"

Another nurse come in and he give me the flu shot instead of her.

"Y/n that female nurse is still traumatize by the fake doctor incident did you here the new"

I hiss in pain but it was already over

"I heard about but i didn't even recognize her face"

The male nurse chuckle then bow and left. How long was the incident?

2 months ago or 3

I strug and left the check up room. As i put on my coat. I saw one of the nurse leaving.

I went the same way since my car is at the parking lot. The female nurse, i think her name was y/n

She started to pickup her place when i start to. I want to get home as fast as possible

She turn around and give me a face.
It ruined her image

You should see her death eye legit look like she murder someone

"My c-car" i pointed at my car which was 3 spot away. I ran to it as she still gave me that face when i pass by.

I wonder what she think

Y/n p.o.v

As he pass me, i wanted to cry and commit suicide. I have a habit of doing it.

I walk to my car that was two spots away from him. I smile nervously as he try to not make eye contact with me