The Embaresment

*Olivias P.O.V*
I was walking in the hall lost in my thoughts, when I ran into a hard surface. I looked up to see it was Cooper and I blushed. "You okay?" He ask, obviously trying not to laugh.
"Y-yea..." I ran off because that was embarrassing. Little did I know that it was gonna get worse.
(Le time skip to lunch)
*Olivia*
I sat alone at lunch. It was kinda lonely...I had no food because if I ate I would gain weight. But I didn't want to seem weird so I got up and went to the lunch line and got a salad. While I was walking back to my seat I fell, more like tripped. The salad and the ranch went all over me. I just sat there while everyone snickered. I got watery eyed. Cooper went up to me. "You okay, Oli?" He asked in a cute/concerned way. "Y-yes...I'm okay, thank you"and with that I ran off crying.
*Coopers P.O.V*
I watched her run off crying. I turned around to look at the girl who tripped her. It was my ex, Lacy. "Why the hell did you do that?!" I whisper yelled.
"She was flirting with you on the bus" she said like it was a duh. "That doesn't mean you trip her!" Then I ran off to catch up with her.
*Olivia P.O.V*
"Why does this have to happen to me? Why do people have to hate me?" I mumbled to myself while crying. "I don't hate you". I looked up to see Cooper.
"Well your the first..." I said under my breath. "Don't say that, how about you come sit with me and my bros?" He suggested. "A-are they n-nice?" I asked stuttering. "Yes, they already took care of  Lacy, the one that tripped you" I looked up and smiled. "Sure" I got up and walked with him.
Maybe this year won't be so bad.

*Cooper P.O.V*
She looks cute when she's happy. It makes me happy. I smile at my thoughts. "What's that dorky smile for?" Olivia giggles. I look over at her and her eyes twinkle. I turn red and rub the back of my neck. "You're a dork" she laughs. "So are you, Oli" I laugh back. The boys at the table look at us and wiggle their eyebrows. "Stooooop!" Olivia says and she throws a banana at Eli, my best buddy. He looks at her then throws his milk at her. "Hahahahaha!"I laugh as the milk spilled on her shoes and I little bit of her pants. Then she pores the rest of the milk on my head. "Milk head!" She says laughing. Then she falls back and hits the floor. "Carma bish!" I yell at her. "Oh shut it you stupid octopus!" Then we all laugh. Maybe this year won't be as bad as last year...just maybe.

-Authors note-
Hey! Thank you for reading! Next chapter will be out in 3 days. Or 4.
Hope you enjoyed!
Love y'all. Abby out!❤️