He Helps

*Olivia's P.O.V*
We were laughing while I was on the floor. I look up at Cooper. 'He has a dimple' I think to myself. "Cute..." I whisper to myself. "What did you say?" Cooper asks. I, being extremely awkward, do the stupidest thing ever...I get up and try to jump on him. That ended up badly. My face hits his chest hard. "Owwww..." I mumble.

*Coopers P.O.V*
She hits my chest then the floor. "Owwww..." I hear her mumble. Her nose is bleeding... The guys start to laugh but stop when they see the horror in my face.
I quickly swoop down to help her. She starts to freak as she sees the blood..."omg...Omg...OMg...OMG!!!" she cries. The guys come over to see what's wrong then stop when they see her. "Are you okay?!" I ask. Truly scared. "I-I don't kn-know" she says while crying. I pick her up and start to bring her to the nurse. "OH MY!! What happened?!" The nurse basically shouts. "She umm...she tried to jump on my back and well...it didn't end well..." I answer. "Well...let's get her cleaned up!" The she takes me to the sink. "Ow..." Olivia says as I clean the blood. "I'm so sorry, butterfly". "It's fine...".

*time skips to the end of the day*

*Cooper*
I'm walking to the bus stop as I feel something tugging on my sleeve. I turn to see Olivia holding onto my arm. She looks scared. "What's wrong?" I ask. Her answer is something I never expected.

AUTHORS NOTE

I know it's short but wait till you see her answer!!! Don't be a ghosts reader and rate! Love you guys!
Abby out!❤️