Cut

*Olivia's P.O.V*
I walked in hoping HE wasn't home. But, just my luck he comes around the corner."There you are you little slut!"he slurs while grabbing my hair. I yelp. "Why do you smell like I forest? Is it your boyfriend that you've been fucking?!" He screamed in my face. "N-no just a f-friend" "YEA RIGHT! YOU SLUT BAG!" He throws me against the bookshelf and kicks me when I'm down. He kicks me until blood comes out of my mouth.
When he decided his little punching bag had enough, he said "Go up to your room you worthless piece of shit" "I already know I'm worthless, trust me" I say as I walk up the stairs. He just stares.

~Le time skip brought to you by a potato~

I've been in my room crying for about an hour. I've been thinking, 'if I'm that worthless, why not just hurt myself? No one would even care!'
'That's right' 'wha? Who are you?' Oh, I'm Z, I'm gonna make you feel better' 'o-ok' 'now, CUT!'
I do as told and grab a blade. I run it across my skin...it doesn't hurt, it feels nice. I keep doing it until Z feels me to stop. 'That's enough for today, go get cleaned up'. I did just that. Then it was time for dinner. 'Don't eat, you'll get fatter!' 'Ok...'
"Here's dinner hunny" our maid, lexi, hands me a plate of waffles and bacon. " I'm not hungry today, I'll eat it later" I say handing it back to her. " Oh, okay."
I walk back to my room and lay down 'good girl, you did as told. You'll be pretty soon. I promise' that's all I heard until I let sleep take me. 

WHOO! 2 UPDATES IN 1 DAY!
Love you guys! ❤️