EPISODE 5

He keeps calling my name until both of us reached the school.

Jungkook : Y/N ah !!! CAN YOU PLEASE STOP .......IM SORRY. PLEASE

Y/N : Do you know that my heart hurts . Why didn't you tell me earlier ? What kind of person are you ?

Jungkook : I want to tell you but i did not have time ......Please understand...

While he was talking infront of him , i saw nayeon walking towards him from his back . In a split second , she hug him from behind ..I could see he didnt know that she was behind him . I know she is his ex but why must she making me jealous or why is she wanting him back ?

Jungkook : **Pushes Nayeon**

I immediately walk off .....While walking off , i promise myself not to look at him again .

Jungkook : Y/N ah !!!!!

Nayeon : Leave her alone . You have me . I am perfect for you .

Jungkook : I told you many times , we broke up already , so please leave me alone.

I finally reached the classroom , suddenly mark saw me . He saw my face that looks very moody and sad . He goes towards me and asked me "what's wrong?"

Y/N : Leave me alone . All guys are the same ....

Mark : What are you talking about?Wait did you ?...

Y/N : Yes , yes . Just leave me alone .

I could hear him mumbled to himself . He keeps saying "Yes"...I know that he wants me back but i do not want to except him again or else my life would be miserable 😑
He asked again .....

Mark : Well , i leave you alone . If you need me , im right behind you .

I didn't reply . In a minute i saw bts member coming in but i did not see Jungkook . I am sure he is with her ex or he is skipping class again . V suddenly appear infront of me asking me the same question as mark did just now ......

V : Are you ok ? Where is Jungkook ?

Y/N : I don't know where is he ...He with his new Gf or ex 😑

V : Did he hurt you again ?

Y/N : Ask Him yourself ....Stop saying his name too .

While i was talking to v . He finally showed up but i did not look at him . He walk towards his seat and i could sense that he is looking at me . Finally class has started .....Mr jack finally start teaching us . Once the lesson is over , he make an annoucement .

Mr Jack : Alright class , our school is organising a Singing competition . The singing comepetition will start on this Wednesday . If you are interested , please see me after this lesson . Thank you .

The bts member got up their seat and go towards Mr jack . I could see Jungkook is the one who taking this competition instead of the whole Group . Mark also registered for the competition ....I could barely see that both of them is going to fight /Versus with each other .

The whole day have pass , i feel like i am missing something . I guess i start to miss him . I am sure he miss me too but nah ..... i walk pass the music room and suddenly i heard someone practicing . It was him and with his members were practicing . His voice is beautiful . When he sings , he sing in a monotonous voice .....I could hear his voice outside the music room

Jungkook : Because I love you, because the words I love you
Isn’t enough, no matter what I say
I loved you so much.Where’d you go?Did you leave because you don’t like me anymore?

While i was hearing him singing , those lyrics or words make my tears wanting to drop . I know that those words is about me . I know he like me so much but i cant accept . He hurt me in the morning . I guess Jungkook and i has nothing between us .......

To be continue .....
Do vote 😊