FINAL EPISODE

Jungkook & Y/n Pov :

Y/n : Where shall we eat dinner ?

Jungkook : Uhmm.....can we just .....

Y/n : What is it?

Jungkook : Do you know how to cook ? I feel like i would stay at home and rest . I just feel exhausted .......

Y/n : Are you ok?

Jungkook : I am fine ....Don't worry **Smiles**

Y/n : Alright let's go home .....what do you want to eat ? I'll cook for you bad boy

Jungkook : Anything .......as long there is food ......Come on ...**Holds my hand**

Mark & Nayeon Pov :

Nayeon : uhmmmm ........mark....can we go to Jungkook's house?

Mark : Why ?

Nayeon : I really would like to see him again and apologise ......

Mark : Alright .......

Jungkook & Y/n Pov :

It seems like , this is the first time i cook for him ....I have never ever cook for him before ......Out of sudden .....someone knock the living room door . I walk towards the door and open the door . It was nayeon ....

Y/n : Oh nayeon ?

Nayeon : i would like to apologise to you and Jungkook .

Y/n : Are you alone?

Nayeon : Mark is in the car .....

Y/n : Oh......

Out of the blue , Jungkook called my name ........He come towards me and ask .....

Jungkook : Whose that standing outside the door .....

He went closer to the door ....He saw nayeon .....Jungkook was mad when he sees her ...i know how it feels like ...i feel him ....He begin to speak in an angry voice .

Jungkook : What are you doing here ? ......I told you , i do not want to see your face ....What's wrong with you .

Y/n : Jungkook ahhh.....patients ....she would like to say something .

Mark when out of his car .....

Jungkook : Why did you brought her here ?

Mark : Listen , Jungkook ahhh... the purpose that she come here is because she would like to apologise to you and y/n . Please don't be mad .....

Y/n : Jungkook ahhh .... you need to calm down .

Nayeon begin to speak slowly and explain everything . I know she have done bad to me and Jungkook . He bullies me always. But since she has apologise , i accept her apology . I am not sure that if Jungkook would forgive her . After she explain everything , it seems like Jungkook is still mad . Nayeon has hurt him many times since they were together .......

Nayeon : I am really really sorry .....Would you forgive me y/n?

Y/n : Yes .....

Jungkook : WHAT? You forgive her ....are you out of your mind? Do you know she always bullies you , hurts you .........

Mark : Come one Jungkook please .....

Nayeon : I am really sorry to what i have done to you ...

Jungkook : Oh ? So now you want to apologise ? Do you think i will forgive you ? Absolutely, NO .

I stomp his feet and bang the door loudly......

Mark : Jungkook ahhhh !!!! Jungkook !!

Y/n : I am sorry nayeon .......i think his heart still hurts ....his really really mad at you . You have to be patient . I will talk to him . His still in a hot tempard now .....let him cool down ...

Nayeon : Yeah.......**Sobs**

Mark : Baby , don't cry . Let's go home ....Thanks anyways y/n ....If Jungkook has cool down please call me ....

Y/n : Alright sure no problem .

I went inside and try to persuade him .....i slowly sit beside him ...

Y/n : Jungkook ahhh ........

Jungkook : Why did you forgive her ? What's wrong with you ?

Y/n : Jungkook ahhh........I know that she hurts you alot ......She makes you mad everytime when you are in school . She bullies me ....She also tries to hurt my feeling too .....but look .....She apologise to us ... She has notice what she have done ......Therefore , i would like you to forgive her .... Don't be childish ...You're a man ......I will call her and i want you to forgive her ....

Jungkook : **Sigh** Y/n ahhh.....You see......

Y/n : Shhh.....Do it if you love me .....

Jungkook : ..........

I begin to call Mark ..........

          Conversation in the phone

Mark : Oh ? Y/n ahhh?

Y/n : Yes . Is Nayeon still with you? ....

Mark : Yeah ....Why ? We both on our way to my house....

Y/n : Ahhh .....Jungkook would like to speak to nayeon .

Mark pass his phone to her . Jungkook begin to forgive her . Nayeon was happy and thankful . It looks like Jungkook and Nayeon are friends again ....I am proud of him .......

Jungkook : Sorry , just now i was really mad . I am a hot tempard person ....Hehe ....

Nayeon : Hahahah its ok . Great .....Anyways ...Do you want to hang out at the beach tomorrow maybe . Bring Y/n too!

Jungkook : Alright . I will see you tomorrow with Mark.

He passes the phone me ....

Y/n : It looks like they are friends again .....Let's have fun again tomorrow !

Mark : Hahahha , Yeah !!

Both Mark and i hang up . Jungkook suddenly holds my hand and look at me ....

Jungkook : Baby ......Thank you for everything .

Y/n : oh ? Why?

Jungkook : Thank you for helping . Also , you are really really patient with my emotions . Thank you , for being with me in my entire life . I love you so much  .....

Y/n : **Smiles**

Jungkook : Baby, there is something on your face ....

Y/n : Oh? Where ?

Jungkook : There , come here ....

In a split second .....His lips begin to touch on my lips . I was happy and proud ....Jeon Jungkook , Thank you to you too for being there for me . Jungkook , I love you too .

                             The End

Hey there! Hope you enjoyed the story ! Thank you for being so patient . I am sorry that i didnt publish for 3-4 months . I am really busy . Hahaha anyways , If you guys really really enjoyed this story do tell me that , "Should i make this story and continue the story ? In Book 2 ? " Do check out "Her lost memory"!Also do follow my instagram @_bangtan.twt_

Thanks again !