EPISODE 7

Since i get 5 miss calls from Jungkook...I guess its hard to talk to him.Therefore , it is the most akward moment just now but stills my heart still hurts ...Tears starts coming down slowly . Why didn't he tell to me earlier that .......While was thinking about the problem just now ...someone suddenly knocks on the living room door . I went to check ....I begin to opened the door , it was him ...I immediately wipe my tears rapidly.

Y/n : Yes ?

Jungkook : why didn't you pick up my call ? No replies ..U know that i am worried .

I immediately giving him lies ...

Y/n : Uhmm , i was busy just now sorry .

Jungkook knows that i am crying . He saw me wipping my tears just now ...I could barely tell that .

Jungkook : Look , i know it really hurts . Nayeon and i had nothing between us . Please , understand ...

Y/n : Yes ! It really hurts . I ask you again , this is the 3rd time ! Why didnt you tell me earlier that you are still in relationship with her ?!

Jungkook : I am not in relationship with her ! Please , Y/n ah ...

Y/n : Do you know that , before this happend , i begin to like you to be honest , i try to be closer with you but since this happen , it hurts !

Jungkook : I didn't know you like me . I thought i was the only one who like you . Look i am sorry please ...

Y/n : No.....No....Leave me alone ..

My tears begin to fall bit by bit . Jungkook saw me ....I begin to hold the door knob and try to close the door quickly . In split second , he stops the door and push . He immediately hug me . While he was hugging me , he strokes my hair . I continue sobbing in his chest .

Jungkook : I am sorry. Its my mistake . But nayeon and i had nothing between us anymore . Please understand . Once again , i am truly sorry. I ....i , i, love you ....

I am speechless and still sobbing ....He keeps stroking my hair ...Therefore , i had never eber hear him saying that word before in my entire life . All i know was , he is just a king of bully in school . Who always bullies me in school , i didn't know on his other side of him , i guess he is a warm hearted guy and still the king of bully in school . My heart tells me to forgive him...."Jungkook ah , i love you too and i forgive you too" .....

Once the conversation was over , he let go off me slowly and wipe my tears with his thumb.

Jungkook : I am sorry ...

Y/n : i forgive you .

Jungkook : Let me overnight here , i am very lonely at my own house .My parents are on overseas , from now on , i would like to be with you , taking care of you and protect you .

Y/n : **Knods my head**

I bgein to walk away and walk towards my sofa .....I begin to seat and i start look down wards . He immediately sits beside me and ask.....

Jungkook : Is everything ok ? Are you still mad at me ? Or ?

Y/n : i am fine ....
My body start to become hot . I was dizzy after crying . I suddenly feel cold . My whole body is shiverring and hot . I keep rubbing my arm .

Jungkook : Are you sure ?

I was about to answer him but i was unable to speak out my body was too weak . I suddenly close my eyes and fainted on Jungkook arms . I could not hear anything , my vission is blurry . Everything seems like a blank black screen infront of me. He touches my forehead with his hand . He immediately carry me up towards my bedroom . He put me down slowly on my bed .

Once he put me on my bed , he immediately took a towel from my drawer . He when inside the toilet and wet the towel . Within a minute , he gently put the towel on my forehead . He pulls the blanket and cover me with it .........

To be continued ..........