EPISODE 9

Nayeon suddenly touches Jungkook's hand . I was speechless . I can't believe she did that . I begin to take my bag and leave while Jungkook yelled my name .

Jungkook : Y/n Ahhhh . Wait !!!

Nayeon : **Smirks**

Jungkook : What have u done ? . Look what happen ? What kind a person are you when you have someone that love you but you didnt appreciate that person . Mark loves you . Why do you still have feelings on me ? I've told you many times that both of us are done ......

Nayeon : I can' t live without you ....Mark is not the same as you.  You're perfect . I love you so much .

Jungkook : Listen carefully , MY HEART BELONGS TO Y/N NOW. THIS IS THE LAST TIME I AM GOING TO SAY THIS AGAIN .....WE ARE DONE ! LEAVE Y/N AND I ALONE . IF I SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN IN MY LIFE . YOU WATCH OUT .

Y/n & Jungkook POV :

Jungkook begin to chase me .....

Jungkook : Y/N AH!!!! STOP Please stop .

I immediately walk quickly but he managed to grab my hand and stop me .

Y/n : Let go of my hand ! What do you want?

Jungkook : Come on , don't be mad please . I know you saw that nayeon touches my hand , but it is just a small matter . I've scolded her .

Y/n : Small matter ? Did you just say small matter ? **Tries to walk away**

Jungkook : alright im sorry .

Y/n : Sorry for what Jeon Jungkook ? I have 3 questions to ask ? One , Do you still have feelings for her ?

Jungkook : Y/n ahh ........

Y/n : I have not finish my sentence yet ! Two , how many times do you want to hurt my feelings and three , i want you to just leave me .......**tries to walk away again**

Jungkook : Y/n ahh........

He grabs my hand tightly and push me to the wall .......He goes near me and whispered to my ear ....

Jungkook : I won't leave you . My heart only belongs to you ....I didn't mean to hurt your feelings .....I am sorry for all the cause that i have done to you . You are special to me . You have shown me what is love . You completed my life and I Would always love you forever .

Hearing those words from him is emotional . It seems that he trully loves me . I am sorry that those questions that i have said to him hurts him . Jeon Jungkook i love you too .

He begin to kiss me ............

Nayeon's POV :

Nayeon : What have i done ..........

Mark : Hey ... what's wrong ? Where is Jungkook and Y/n ?

Nayeon : They left ......

Mark : What?...Where are they ? We havent start eating yet together ..... I'll go call them .

Nayeon : Mark .............**Took his phone away and immediately hold his hand ** I am sorry .....

Mark : Sorry for ?

Nayeon : Promise me you will not be mad ....

Mark : Uhmmm alright .

Nayeon : I am sorry that i ruined today's dinner . I am the one who make Jungkook angry ......I have notice that i am a selfish person . The first time that you say that you love me ......i wasn't really into you . I've shown you fake love . All those gifts that you gave me ....i threw all of them . To be very honest , i still have feelings on Jungkook till this day ...... I've learn my lesson today . I am really sorry . I will forget Jungkook till this day ....This is why Jungkook is mad at me just now . I love you .........

Mark : **Sigh**

Nayeon : Are you mad?  Would You forgive me?

He hug nayeon tightly ......

Mark : I'll forgive you . People are not perfect they make mistakes ....I'm not mad .

Nayeon : Really?

Mark : Yeah ...**Kiss her forehead**

Nayeon : Oh?

Mark : Alright then ....Where Is Jungkook and Y/n again?

Nayeon : I am not sure why not you call Jungkook ....

Mark : Alright Hold on .....

Jungkook's POV :

His phone started buzzing . He slowly cut the kissed .

Y/n : Your phone is buzzing . I am sure mark is looking for you .....Please pick the call .....

Jungkook : Nope ... i am sure it's about Nayeon would like to apologise me . Let's have dinner at other place .

Y/n : But please pick up the phone call ........

Jungkook : nope ..

Y/n : Do you love me ? If you do please pick up the phone call ... if not ....i will leave .

Jungkook : But .....Alright alright

           Conversation in the phone

Mark : YA!!!! WHY YOU PICK UP THE PHONE SO LATE .

Jungkook : .........

Mark : Anyways ,Where are you ?

Jungkook : Uhhhh........home?

Mark : Please dun lie to your hyung ..........

Jungkook : Alright alright . Im just outside the restaurant but its far from here .

Mark : We promise to have dinner together right ....Why do you leave ...

Jungkook :  .........

Mark : I know what is it . Nayeon told me everything .......

Jungkook : .........

Mark : I know you're mad at her but can we have dinner together please?

Jungkook : Can we like cancel today's dinner instead . I will have dinner with Y/n at other restraunt .

Mark : Alright then . I won't force you . But before that , nayeon wants to see both you . She would like to apologise .

Jungkook : We are not going to see her ........

Mark : Come on ........You're not a kid ....You're a man .....

Jungkook : I've got to go .

Mark : Haiss ... Fine you may go ....Cya

Jungkook : Alright

                  End of conversation

Y/n : So???

Jungkook : Let's go and eat at other restraunt ......**Holds my hand**

Nayeon's POV :

Nayeon : How was it? Is he coming ?

Mark : Sorry baby , his not coming anymore .

Nayeon : I guess i will wait for him to forgive me one day ....

Mark : He will .....Enough of those thoughts lets eat ........i'm hungry **Makes funny faces**

Nayeon : **Laughed**

To be continued............