1: The Confession

Art by: @Flame_Blizzard // me // Please do not repost/copy/trace/steal without my permission, thank you!
° ° °
Kai's POV : It was early in the morning. My clock was ticking loudly, annoying my fuzzy ears. I quickly stood right up and stopped the alarm as it went off. Beep beep beep. Oh great, another day of school! I walked up to my closet and quickly changed into my school uniform. I checked my Twitter notifications nervously and went downstairs. My dad was reading a magazine while my mum washed the dishes. I sat down by the table, opposite of my dad.

I poured cereal into my bowl, right before I poured the milk. I ate in a hurry, I can't afford to be late. I'm a pretty good student, and being late would be bad. I say goodbye to my parents as I walk out, walking on the street. I have a 10 minute walk from my house to the school. Suddenly, I spot my best friend, Aphmau! I quickly catch up to her, only to notice she's walking with a werewolf. To be honest, I think he is cute. He has jet black hair with a pretty blue streak. I blushed, looking away as I joined them.

"Hi Aphmau! Who's this?' I said cheerfully, looking at the cute werewolf boy again.
"I'm Ein!" Replied werewolf boy, who's apparently Ein now.
"Y-yup! Now let's go!" She smiles, blushing.
Huh? Why is she blushing? Strange. Whatever, I think, as I follow them. As I do, I notice small things like how Ein is smiling so brightly and how sweet he is. I blush at the though of him. It's getting pretty weird, I just met him, and I already like him.. Afterall, he is super nice and beautiful.

Finally, the reach Phoenix Drop High, and I head off to my first class, Maths.

Aphmau's POV: I can't wait! Today's the day I'm going to confess to Kai. I'm so nervous, excited and scared. What if he rejects me?! He's way too good for me... Oh well, I-its worth a try! I walk into the bathrooms and turn around to see Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan and Tiana.

"Hey guys!" I say, announcing my plan of confessing to Kai. It sounds as if I wasn't worried, but in reality, I was extremely anxious.
"Ooh!" Said Tiana and Katelyn.
Kawaii~Chan looked slightly upset "But what about Kawaii~Chan's ship..." she whined.
"Oh come on, Kawaii~Chan! If you ship real life friends you need to respect who they want to be with." Katelyn pointed out.
"Thanks guys... for the support..." I say. "I really need it. I'm super scared."
"Don't worry, I'm sure he likes you back!" Says Tiana.

Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan and Tiana left the bathroom, leaving me alone. I pulled out my phone and texted Kai.
Aphmau: Hey Kai... I need to tell you something.. Can you meet me after school?
Kai: Sure Aphmau!
Aphmau: ^^

I look up from my phone and head to class; Chemistry.
° After school °
Kai's POV: I wait for Aphmau. The last bell just rung 5 minutes ago. I notice the girl running towards me, her face looking redish. Probably from running so much, hehe. Doesn't she have Phys Ed as her last lessons? I don't remember.. Anyway, she sprints up to me, and anxiously greets me.

"Hey Aphmau! What did you want to talk about?" I say cheerfully.
"W-well... t-there's this boy that I like a-and.. I d-don't know if h-he likes me b-back.." she starts, her face red.
"Oh, um, okay" I reply, relating to her situation.
She takes a deep breath, closing her eyes and hesitates before saying the next four words that shocked me so much.
"That boy is you."
° ° °
Hey there! Enjoying the story so far? I'm going to make an Ein POV in the next chapter. Don't worry there will be more Kein in the future! For now, it's just the beginning. Suggestions for what should happen?
° ° °
Rate this chapter!
⭐️
⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

[Comment on the star you chose and why]
Example: ⭐️ I think you can improve on ____ and do ____ rather than _____
:⭐️ OMG i hate this so much stop writing in general no one loves you im going to crucify you with a spork which is burning and eating cats and i hate this more than i hate my parents who abuse me 24/7 and i actually have every single illness there is no scratch that im dead so give me pity and kys1!!1!1