5: Friendship

Ein's POV: I woke up groggily. It was a few days after Kai kissed me. Wednesday. School today, great. Another day when the other werewolves will attack me. Ask for my lunch. Fight me. Whatever thing that will hurt me. I got dressed into my uniform and went downstairs. Said goodbye to my mum, my dad out on a business trip. My mum just glared at me in response and snorted in disgust.
"Why are you wearing piercings?" She spat.
I looked at her confused, "because... I want to.."
"I'm not letting you go to school like that!" She yelled and started walking to me. My eyes widened in fear and I quickly ran out of the house, to the school. On my way I saw Aphmau, I slowed down and walked up to her.
"Hey Aph!" I smiled, "What's up?".
"O-oh.. I have to choose an alpha male.." She looked at me stressfully.
"Hmm.. Maybe you could do werewolf games?" I suggested.
"Wow, Ein! That's a great idea!" She smiled.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Kai, we locked eyes. His face brightened up but not before I turned my head back to Aphmau. I could practically feel the shine from his face die out. Whatever, I have more imporant things to do than talk to a mei'fwa.. right? I sighed and continued talking to Aphmau about the alpha male.

* * *

The school bell rang. I walked out of class as I saw two werewolves walk up to me. Sadie and Wirrow. Two werewolves which bother me most. Grr, soon it'll be the opposite..
"Hey, loser!" Wirrow laughed as he spat on my face. Tears swelled in my eyes but I had to stay strong.. I growled at him,
"Leave me alone!" I yelled. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a mei"fwa with orange hair and those pretty green eyes I fell for.
I saw Kai running up.
"Leave Ein alone!" Kai yelled.
"What, you expect us to obey you, weak mei"fwa?" Sadie laughed in his face.
I looked at Kai with narrow eyes.
"Yeah, Kai, these are werewolf matters, its none of your business, mei"fwa" I snapped.
"E-ein.." He whimpered.
Wirrow laughed, "Lets get away from this fag!"
"Yeah!" Sadie smirked.
They left me in bruises and I left Kai in tears.
"Ein, what am I to you?"
He asked.
And I looked up at him, growling,
"You're just a stupid mei"fwa thats trying to hit on me!" I yelled, turning around and running off, half-limping.

I need to become alpha male.
However much it takes.

I don't need dumb distractions like Kai.
Kai's POV: I... can't believe he said that. I thought we were something. I thought we were at least friends. But his actions proved otherwise. I ran down the hallway, crying. Suddenly, I saw Aphmau, looking confused.

"Kai, what happened?" She asked.
"I'm out of my head, my heart, my mind.." I whispered to myself, "U-uh! nothing!"
"If you need to talk to me, I'm here, okay Kai?"
"Okay..." I cried a little.

I wish I could tell her;
I fell for the wolf who in reality wanted nothing to do with a disgusting person like me.

but I held it all in. I sighed and walked off. My next class. It was with Ein. I sat by a desk next to a human called Teony. I saw Ein next to me, looking at me. I looked away quickly, hurt.

"Kai... I'm sorry.. I didn't.. mean all those things.." He told me. I didnt turn around as I kept my eyes shut.

"You did. Im disgusting, im... terrible.." I cried.
"Kai, stop! You're none of those things!" He whispered as he pulled me into a hug. With my eyes still shut, I sobbed into his sleeve.

"Shush down class, sit down!" yelled the teacher. Ein went back to his seat. I still had tears in my eyes.
"Sir, can I go to the bathroom?" I asked the teacher.
"Yes, Kai, you may." He growled.
I ran out of the classroom crying, outside of the school and running just in front of me. I finally got home. I'm so hurt. Just a mei'fwa?! I just...

My phone started ringing. Huh? An unknown number. Was it the school...?
I picked up quickly and I heard a male voice.
"Hey Aph! How are you?" It said.
I coughed into the phone, "Uhm, who is this? I'm Kai, not Aphmau."
"Oh! sorry, wrong number. B-" He said before I interrupted him,
"Who are you?" I asked curiously.
"Aaron, Aphmau's... uhm.. best friend." He said.
"Oh, I'm her friend Kai." I replied.
"Yeah.. do you know a werewolf named Ein?" He asked.
"Oh, um.. y-yeah.. I do.." I stuttered into the phone.
"Well, Aphmau and him seem to get along but some other werewolves have been saying he's doing some bad things... like causing problems? I wanted to warn Aph." He said.
"O-oh.. Yeah.. Um.. He well.. he called me just a mei'fwa and said I should stop helping him.. and.. y-yeah.." I confessed.
"Oh, so you two are friends?" He asked a little bit coldly.
"I hope n-not." I say, blushing. I hope we're boyfriends.
"Yeah, he's turning evil. Better for you to stay away from him." He said.
"O-okay.. Bye.. I.. gotta.. um.. go" I said and hung up, sighing deeply.

What is Ein getting himself into?
A/N
Okay, just saying this right now: All events from Emerald Secret WILL be in this book and then there will also be Starlight >:3 Theres gonna be a ton of drama.
Not spoiling too much though, lol.
I think i'm going to do the ES thing soon, after Ein becomes actually evil (when he steals the phone and blah blah blah)

So yeah, look forward for that.

Or not ;)