2: An Invitation

Kai's POV: Wait, what?! Aphmau liked me? Oh god..
"O-oh.. really? Well... if it were any other situation I'd give you a shot, i mean you're really nice and awesome and all but... You see.. uh.." I stutter slightly before saying "I like boys, I'm gay."
"Ohh!" Aphmau replies, embarrassed, "I didn't know, haha! Well, I hope we can still be platonic friends!" She says. I nod cheerfully, trying to brighten her mood, oh well.
"Oh! Also! Me, Ein, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, Tiana and a few other friends are going to the movies and then to a sleepover at my house! You in?" She asks excitedly.
"Y-yeah!" I blush upon hearing Ein's name.
"Great! I'm going to tell you the rooms via text, since you can't all just sleepover in one place." She explained.
"Okay! When is it?" I ask curiously, eyes shining.
"Saturday to Sunday. Cya then!" She says, running off with a bright smile.
Hmm. It's Thursday today. Well, I'm really excited for this! Especially since Ein's going to be there. I shook my head quickly. I need to stop thinking about him twenty four seven... but his pretty eyes, and hair, and face, and personality.. oh well, I should head home or dad's going to be mad.
Ein's POV: I head into the lunchroom, sitting at Aphmau's table. At her table sat Catboy (whose name was Kai, as Aphmau told me) Daniel, Dottie and Rylin. I sat down next to Kai, opposite Rylin.
"Hi there!" I greeted everyone.
"Hi!" Says Kai, taking out a sandwich. Then I realize; Crap! I forgot my lunch. Oh well.
"Hey , um, did you forget your lunch?" Kai asks, and I nod my head slowly. "Oh! Dont worry, i got two sandwiches!" He says as he takes out another and gives it to me cheerfully. This Kai guy is really nice! And cute.. Huh!
"Thanks!" I say gratefully, munching on the delicious sandwich. I'm guessing it was made by Kai.

Tomorrow was the day of the super fun sleepover party, hosted by Aphmau! She sent me the list of rooms, and this was it:
Room One: Aphmau, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan
Room Two: Dottie, Daniel, Rylin
Room Three: Kai, Ein, Blaze
Room Four: Garroth, Laurence, Zane
She also mentioned Blaze can't come because he has to go to a family reunion, and Aaron of course can't get out of college, his dad would never let him. That's what Aphmau said, anyway. I'm really hyped for this! I only know Dottie, Daniel, Rylin, Aphmau, Blaze, and Kai (kind of). I'm excited to get to know everyone! And I heard Aphmau's sleepover parties are great.

Soon, the bell rings, and we have to head to the last few classes. My next class is, according to my schedule (which changed for the 3rd time this week!) is Biology. Ughh! I hate that. I enter the class, and sit in the only empty seat, which is next to Kai.
"Hello Kai!" I say as he turns his dead from talking to one of his mei"fwa friends.
"Oh, Hello there Ein!" He says kindly.
Suddenly, the teacher walks in and starts class.
° ° °
Kai's POV: I get a note from my mei"fwa friend, Jake. He's one of my closest friends since middle school. The note says:
So, who do you like? Hehehe. I like Michi. Or Summer. I don't know..
I shake my head and roll my eyes. What a gossip. I quickly scribble a response, making sure Ein doesn't see. He's paying attention to the teacher anyway.
I like Ein. He's so cute! Wait, why am I telling you this? Whatever.
I pass the note to Jake quickly, a second before the bell rings.
Ein's POV: I stand up from my desk, and as I am walking out of class I see a note with "To: Jake" written on it. I can't help but be nosy and take the note, open it and read it.
I like Ein. He's so cute! Wait, why am I telling you this? Whatever.
Ein didn't think much of it, thinking Kai meant he liked him platonically. He put the note in my pocket and walk out of class. I better go pack my bags and get ready for tomorrow's party!

° ° °
Hey there! Enjoying the story so far? The next chapter will be about the sleepover party. I have some ideas in mind heheheh. Suggestions for what should happen?
° ° °
Rate this chapter!
⭐️
⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

[Comment on the star you chose and why]
Example: ⭐️ I think you can improve on ____ and do ____ rather than _____
:⭐️ OMG i hate this so much stop writing in general no one loves you im going to crucify you with a spork which is burning and eating cats and i hate this more than i hate my parents who abuse me 24/7 and i actually have every single illness there is no scratch that im dead so give me pity and kys1!!1!1