3:The Sleepover Party

Kai's POV: I so excited for the sleepover party! Also, I'm going to be in a room with Ein... I'm so excited! I felt a blush covering y face, so I proceeded to hide it. I was going to head out for the sleepover party in half an hour. We are supposed to meet at the cinema first, and that's a 5 minute walk away from my house. I put om my favourite shirt and some jeans, and a long jumper.

I stole some cookies from the jar and munched on them for the next twenty minutes until it was time for the to go. I took a deep breathe and stepped outside of my house, starting to walk.
° ° °
Finally, I reached the cinema. I could already see Aphmau, Ein, ad their friends.
"Kai-kun! You're here~" The Kawaii~Chan girl yelled as I came into sight.
"Hey guys!" I said.
"Hi Ein!" Everyone said at the same time.
"Woah" Aphmau gasped, "Anyway, we can start the movie now! We're watching a horror movie.. " She says as we enter the cinemaroom.

We take our seats, me sitting next to Ein and watch the movie. It was actually quite scary. It was about these creepy creatures which eat special children eyes. I'm not going to be sleeping tonight, hehe.
Ein, on the other hand, didn't look scared at all! He's so brave. Or maybe he's just hiding it but inside he's actually a scaredy cat!
Soon, the movie finishes and we go out of the cinema.

"That was fun, but quite scary!" Says Katelyn.
"Yeah!" Aphmau agrees, "Let's go to my house now."
We walk back to her home, excited. We decide to put our bags in our rooms first, and then have a waterfight. I put my small backpack with all my clothes next to my bed, while Ein does the same.
"I'm going to change for the waterfight now," He says, walking into the bathroom. Since he's there, I decided to quickly change in the bedroom. I walk outside to the garden, where everyone is already shooting themselves with water guns.

"Oh hello Kai~Kun!" Kawaii~Chan says.
I respond by grabbing a water gun, filling it and shooting it at her face. Hehe, poor Kawaii~Chan! I look around for my next victim but I'm stopped as Ein comed out of nowhere and shoots at me.
"Ahhh!" I yell, surprised.
° ° °
It's 10pm, and we're in Aphmau's room playing Never Have I Ever.
"Never Have I Ever been named Garroth" says Katelyn jokingly.
We all laugh except for Garroth, who glares at Katelyn grumpily.
"That was fun! Let's play Truth or Dare now!" Says Aphmau.

Some of the guys groan, but end up agreeing on the idea.
"Okay... Katelyn! Truth or dare?" Aphmau asks, looking at the blue haired girl.
"Dare!" She says bravely.
"Okie... I dare you to.. Hm.. Prank call someone!" Aphmau says.
"Okay" She replies, taking out her phone and calling Blaze.

After she prank called him, we all giggled and laughed. Then Katelyn turned to me. Oh no.
"Truth or Dare, Catboy?" She asks.
"Truth" I say, not thinking about my choice.
She laughs, "Ok, haha, who do you like?"
I suddenly blush red. Who do I like?! Why that question?! What do I say?!
Thankfully, Aphmau comes to the rescue and says "Hey, you dont have to answer that if you dont feel comfortable."
"Meh... Okay, then, Zane!"
° ° °
It was 23:45, or in the American ways, 11:45 pm. We're all in our rooms now, trying to sleep. In our room, there's only one bed, so that's kind of awkward, haha...
Kai's POV: I lay down on the bed next to Kai, who's curled up cutely. I blush looking at him, he's just so adorable. I turn to my side and hug him. He opens his eyes and blushes, so I smile at him and close my eyes, cuddling with him. I can feel his soft tail, and I'm probably blushing right now.

Anyway, I can finally fall asleep. Its 23:59.
° ° °

Kai's POV:I blink, opening my eyes to the bright sun. I yawn, looking to my side and I almost get jumpscared as I see Ein's pretty face lying right next to mine. I could kiss him right now....
I internally shake my head. I shouldn't do that while he's peacefully sleeping! Whatever. I have to get up but I dont want to go away from Ein.. oh well. I stand up, making sure to not wake up Ein and get dressed in sweatpants and my favorite shirt. I look at the time, 8:00. Aphmau and her friends are probably awake by now, or will be soon. I walk out of the room, looking around. No one there. I can't hear anything coming from the rooms, maybe they're sleeping....?

Aphmau's POV: I'm with the rest downstairs, in the kitchen while Kai and Ein are sleeping upstairs. I decided to give them breakfast later. Im not going to wait for them, hehe, they should have put an alarm on! Also, I kind of ship them. But wait, that's Kawaii~Chan's role! Oh well.
Kai's POV: I decided to go back and wake up Ein.
"Wake up, sleepyhead!" I giggle as I nudge Ein, who groans, blinks and sits up.
"What time is it?" He mutters.
"8:00, probably later than that actually." I reply.

"Oh" Ein blinks once more, not fully conscious."I think everyone is downstairs.
"Let's go there!" I declare.
"Okay."
°   °   °
Since I originally made this longer I'm not going to post the rest as this got too long and nothing really happens in it but I might be posting it on my deviant Art , iirroonnyy. The next chapter will be very interesting though, heh! Sorry for no chapter art.
Rate this chapter!
⭐️
⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

[Comment on the star you chose and why]
Example: ⭐️ I think you can improve on ____ and do ____ rather than _____
:⭐️ OMG i hate this so much stop writing in general no one loves you im going to crucify you with a spork which is burning and eating cats and i hate this more than i hate my parents who abuse me 24/7 and i actually have every single illness there is no scratch that im dead so give me pity and kys1!!1!1