Moving in

My brother, Tré, and I are moving out of our uptight, asshole parents house. We badly need to get away from our annoying family. So we're moving into a house across town from our friend, Bloom. She's cool.

"MUSE!!" I hear Tré yell from the moving van out front. I walk out and look at him. "You're supposed to be helping with the moving this was your idea" he snaps.

I glare at him, "shut up Tré, you're just mad because you haven't smoked a bowl this morning." I smile picking up a box from the van and walk inside setting it down. Walking out I hear my phone blowing up with notifications from Friska. I look and it's just her complaining again but this time about Bloom. I just ignore her and continue helping Tré with moving our things inside.

I look at all the furniture in the van and sigh. "Might as well text Friska back" I mumble. As I turn around I see Tré knocking on doors asking for help to move the furniture into the house because it's a little heavy for me. "TRÉ EVERYONE IS TOO BAKED TO HELP YOU DUDE" I holler to him then look back down at my phone.

"He's damn fine." I whisper not knowing one of our neighbors had walked over.

Rook raises an eyebrow and replies, "Thank you." I look up hearing Tré laughing.

I look at them then look down at my phone, "u-uh um no I was reading a message... uh.. Tré I'm going inside." Tré nods as I walk away singing, "I'm on patron, tequila, I'm drunk on margaritas."

I start walking inside as Rook and Tré are talking and moving furniture. The look over at me and start laughing.