Uhaul

Tré and Rook continue moving furniture into the new house very slowly.

  I ignore Friska's messages as I unpack the boxes in the kitchen, while drinking tequila. Rook passes through with two dining chairs, that look small compared to his muscular arms. I shake me head, knowing I need to stop, then keep unpacking.

  "Hey, uhm Muse.." Tré says not sure how I'm going to respond.

  I turn around with a smile. "Yes, Tré?" I reply.

  He pushes Rook in front of him, "this is our new friend and neighbour. His name's Rook."

  I look at him then at Rook. "Well, isn't it a pleasure to meet you?" I manage to say without breaking my seriousness.

"Pleasure is all mine." Rook smiles, rubbing his hands against his jean pockets. God, he's got an amazing smile. I turn away, immediately after that thought, I look at my phone and take the last few glasses out of the box, putting them in the cupboard.

"Bloom's texting me." I mumble then head upstairs. "Hey, Tré, I'll unpack my shit later. I have to go meet Bloom."

  He groans, "Don't be out too late." He walks up closer to me and whispers "stay away from Rook he's trouble."

  I look at him confused, "you just said he was our friend.." he shushes me. I walk upstairs rolling my eyes and texting Bloom. 'be there in 15'

  I get ready then head out. Glancing over I yell, " BYE TRÉ I'M LEAVING... don't get too gay with your new buddies." I get in the car as a new neighbour pulls up and offers to help Tré.