With Bloom

It takes 10 minutes to get to Bloom's place. I arrive, get out of the car, walk up to the door and knock.

Knock. Knock. I can hear her shuffling things around in there. She's definitely cleaning up or trying to.

Bloom answers the door, "Hello?" She says.

"Miss me?" I say sarcastically with a smirk.

"Oh my god. Yes. My beautiful, fluffy, pink, cotton candy." She hugs me. Man she takes my breath away, literally. This hug is so tight. I hug her back smiling.

"Okay" I say, patting her back so she knows to let loose.

I walk in and walk over to the fridge as she is on her phone. Opening the fridge I see juice boxes and shout excitedly, "JUICE BOXES!!" I turn back looking at Bloom.

"Hey," she says, "you wanna go to a party? There'll be booze."

I nod, "You had me at booze," I respond sipping on a juicy.

"Wanna borrow some clothes," Bloom asks.

I look down at my outfit. "Probably the best idea." I laugh.

She walks to her room as I follow. "Ahh, I missed a good time." She grumbles, looking at her ashtray and bongs.

I look over at the bongs. "So uh you were getting high?" I tease, trying on her clothes.

"Yeah, well, I mean I could smell like tequila." She teases back. "No, I was getting high with the guy who invited us to the party. Ironically, the same dude Friska wanted to be banging." She says.

I look down satisfied with the outfit I picked out. "Yeah you're right and I probably shouldn't have driven here by myself." I look at her, " OH MY GOD!!! That's what her messages were about?" I say, bursting into laughter.

"I guess so." Bloom says, trying on clothes. I go and sit on her bed, cross legged.

"I've got a cute neighbour." I mumble, going through the texts Tré sent.

"How cute?" She asks, looking at me.

Like super cute." I look at Bloom with the most serious face.

I watch Bloom as she walks over to the mirror.

"Mmmmm, honey. Bring that back. Get me some over here. Hit it shawty." She says, admiring herself.

I look at her concerned. "Oooooo, honey, are you sitting on sugar.... because you've got a pretty sweet ass." I say laughing and joining in on her praising.

Bloom looks at me, "okay. Let's go." She grabs her purse and keys. As we get out to her car we see her popped tires.

"That fucking bitch." She whispers to herself.

Her neighbor comes out and says, "that looks like it sucks."

"Get a fucking life, Timothy. No one fucking likes you. Fucking creep." She glares at him, over her shoulder.

I look at her, "You do know I brought my car, right?"