Girls

"Where are we going?" Nik asks Bloom, who's driving.

"Uhm..... To meet some old friends." She mumbles. "They're a bit... How do I put this? Uh... 'Out there'. So to speak."

I look at Nik then Bloom. "So either drug dealers, prostitutes, or strippers? Just saying you don't have very good role models as friends." I laugh.

"A little bit of everything." Bloom responds. "And here we are." She says pulling up to an older strip club.

"When the bitch at the strip club... Pop it like is hot." I giggle. "Just kidding, you're both cunts not bitches."

"Pfft. I'm an ex-whore." Bloom says, parking the car.

We get out. "Shiiiiiiiiit. I'm still a whore." Nik says, shutting the car door.

"Well you know what they say.... the more experience the more STD's." I say, walking towards the building.

"Hah. I guess, you can say you enjoy 'experienced' men, huh?" Bloom mocks, as a bouncer opens the door for us.

"Ooooh. That's mean." Nik says.

"I do not have STD's, Bloom." I say, walking to the bar.

"I never said YOU did. Doesn't mean that I didn't imply Rook does." Bloom says, as we all sit down at the same time.

"What do you think he has?" Nik asks, curiously.

"Probably something I'm going to get if he ever takes me out." I wink, laughing.

"Hey, you." Some red headed girl turns Bloom around, and kisses her. "It's been awhile."

"Heh.." Bloom blushes, scratching the back of her head.

"Who are your bitches, tonight?" She says looking at Nik and I.

"I'm her ex, but we still fuck sometimes." She says, wearing her strip costume.

Nik bursts into laughter.

"Honey, you're her bitch and she's your pimp, is what this looks like. And I'm Muse, her best friend. You are?" I say. This bitch seems psycho.

"I'm Phoebe. Her ex girlfriend and coworker." The girl says, placing her hand on Blooms shoulder and leaning against her.

"Coworker?" Nik looks concerned.

"We used to strip together. It was so hot and heavy. The club made more money from her and I dancing for one night, then they did in a whole month." Phoebe explains. "You all look so delicious. Anyone need a booty call, Bloom has my number." She says winking at me before she walks away.

"I'M INTO GUYS,THANKS THOUGH." I shout as she walks away. "That was awkward." I say, looking around the club.

"I wanna dance." Nik says.

"She has two drinks and she's drunk already. Pfft. Lightweight." I say, looking at Nik.

"Oooo, hot Mama. Bring that back, honey." Bloom says, seeing a hot girl on the dance floor, downing two more drinks.

"Hey, Bloom." A beautiful, dark skinned woman with light eyes says, as she approaches Bloom. "Oooo, you got these pierced I see." She says, pinching her nipples.

"Ow yeah. This is Muse. And the girl with the white ish hair on the dance floor is Nik. Muse this is Cissye. She's a lot more mellow, than Phoebe. Here sit while I go dance with Nik."