Chapter Ten.

Ariella.

"Angel." He said huskily with a charming smile. I hugged him tight as if I didn't see him for years. He wraps his strong arms around my waist as mine was wrapped around his neck.

"I see someone missed me." He says teasing the excitement I had for seeing him. I playfully slap his arm and run my hands through his soft auburn hair. I looked into his eyes and saw lust and desire, something else was hidden in his eyes, an emotion I couldn't describe. I kissed his soft lips and he lifted my arms above my head. He made his way down my neck leaving kisses that made my skin burn with pleasure.

"I want to rip this dress off." He groaned not being able to go further with his mouth. I giggled at his frustration and led him to a room. I sat on the bed and so did he. I leaned into him and sighed in content. He caressed my hair and I heard my phone ring.

I picked it up after seeing it was Adam. "Hello." I say almost annoyed that he interrupted whatever this was.

"Ari, where are you? we're here, Sofia's looking for you." he says as I start to get up. I look at Dominic apologetically and he nods understanding.

"Sorry I was just checking that everything was going well. I'll be there in 2 minutes." I say and reapply my lipstick, fixing my hair he pecks my cheek and I leave the room.

As I was walking to the carpet I scolded myself for already missing him. His touch, his smell, I was dissapointed that he was my fathers rival. The one guy that I fall for isn't right for me.

I smiled as I saw my two brothers looking smart and with two girls that were probably with them for the night. Oh how the Luciano boys are- Players. I was sure Aunt Nailah and Uncle Isaac were coming. Meaning Alysia would obviously come. Ooh drama, I couldn't wait to see it all unravel. As bad as it sounds.

Adam wore a black suit with a light grey shirt. He wasn't wearing a tie- his top button open, I was waiting for mum to scold him. He looked nice. Lorenzo similarly wore an all black suit. His hair was messy and he had a cute stubble. He looked somewhat decent considering its Lorenzo. "Hi guys, thanks for coming." I say ruffling Lorenzo's hair as well as Adam's. They both rushed to fix their hair and glared at me. After fixing their hair they hugged me.

"Of course I would come, there's food!" Lorenzo says and heads off probably to eat. I rolled my eyes and Adam congratulated and praised me.

"Ariella!" I hear someone say. I look around and my eyes settle on Nailah and Isaac. "Nailah, Isaac." I say, I hadn't seen them for a while I hug them and do my handshake with Isaac. It was 'our handshake'- as a baby he had made it up and we have done every single time we see each other. I picked up Nathan and pinch his adorable chubby cheeks. he was dressed in a little tux adding to his cuteness. Mila stood next to Isaac. She looked around nervous and shy. Her dress was beautiful, she looked like a princess. Alysia looked gorgeous her cream coloured dress made her tan skin stand out, oh I can't wait till Lorenzo sees her. Nailah looked hot, she was a hot mum, Isaac was lucky.

After snapping some pictures and doing few more interviews we all headed inside. I waited for everyone to be comfortable and sat down until I got up on the stage with Sofia.

Sofia takes my hand and we both walk to the microphone. I look at the crowd and I see him with that charming smile. He winks and I blush, I smile and start my speech.

"Welcome, everyone to the L&M charity gala, I'd like to thank everyone who took their time to be here tonight, you all look amazing even you Lorenzo." I pause as the crowd laugh, I giggle seeing my brother slightly blush from embarrassment.

"This is our first gala, I hope there is many more to come. As a child me and Sofia have been fortunate enough to have food, clean water and shelter. I am so grateful to have a stable life, to be able to come home to a hot meal and clean healthy water. We started this charity before we went to university, at first we had thought that we couldn't do it, we were eighteen, ambitious and wanted to do good for ourselves, for the world. I'm so glad me and Sofia did take a risk because I could not be more proud of what this charity has become." I stop as everyone claps and pass the microphone to Sofia.

"I as well as Ariella have been fortunate, I love knowing that everyday I'm helping a hungry orphan or a homeless person. It makes me feel good, I could have the most amount of money in the world or have private island or a mansion but that would never give me the same amazing feeling I have when I help someone in need. I hope you enjoy tonight, we will start the auction soon until then have some wine and appetisers. Thank you." Everyone claps and we head off the stage to our seats. I sit next to dad and hug him tight.

"I'm so proud of you princess." He says and I can't help but let the tears moisten my eyes. "Oh Ari, don't cry." He says embracing me tighter. I nod and let him go. A waiter comes to our table serving croquettes and shrimp with a wine to match. I take the wine and sip on it. Looking back I see Dominic also having wine. Beside him was another man, I think he was Damon smith, his best friend. They were both laughing and talking about god knows what- it was nice to see him not being serious or intimidating.

Sofia hired this man who spoke at auctions. He had a loud voice, like something you'd hear on a commercial. "Settle down everyone, the auction is starting." He says, people quieten down and the slideshow starts.

Feeling my phone vibrate I see that Dominic texted me. Lowering my brightness so dad couldn't see, I turn to the left. Unlocking my phone- yes I decided to have a password after all, I open the message. It read 'Get ready for a nice peaceful holiday angel.'

'What did he mean?' I thought confused.

"First item, a weeks stay at a villa located in Athens, Greece, donated generously by Damon Smith."

"Five thousand." Someone shouted.

"Five thousand do I hear six thousand!" The loud guy says.

"Six thousand." Another shouted. "Do I hear seven thousand?"

"Fifteen thousand." I hear Dominic say, I look at him and then I realise he was going to bid on his best friends villa.

"Wow! Fifteen thousand, do I hear sixteen thousand?"

Before the bid could be finalised I smile, oh he will not see this coming.

"Twenty five thousand." I shout and watch as the crowd gasp.

"Twenty five thousand, going once, going twice." I looked at Dominic to see Damon forcing his hands over his mouth. I giggled, watching him struggle.

"Sold! To the beautiful Ariella Luciano." Loud guy says and people clap. I look to see Dominic glaring at his friend. He looks at me grumpily and claps slowly.

"What the hell is he doing here."

___________________________