Toxic.

Dominic.

I lit the cigarette the thing I stopped smoking ever since she came into my life. With her I didn't need this toxic thing to satisfy me I needed her. But now that she's gone I need this. I thought my bad habit was gone I thought I didn't need cigarettes. I sighed and inhaled.

I fucking missed her. I missed her so fucking much. My heart clenched and my stomach tightened while thinking about her. "Dom." I hear but I don't bother to turn around. Damon stands beside me and takes the cig out of my hand. I look at him to see his face full of worry. "Dom you've been excessively drinking and smoking for a month now, what is wrong is it the business?" He says, I tossed the unfinished cig out from the terrace and began walking out of the balcony.

"Its nothing." I said my voice monotone. He sighed, "It's Ariella Luciano isn't it?" He says, I look at him questionably."I've seen the messages." I glare at him he looks away and I make my way upstairs. "See yourself out I have your get ready for this event." Going to my room I get out of my sweats and go into the shower. Washing myself I rinse and step out. Wrapping a towel around my waist I walk into the closet and pick out a suit. Satisfied with a black suit I head back into the room and begin rubbing my body with lotion. Drying my hair I wear the suit and find suitable loafers to match.

Once done getting ready I spray some cologne and head downstairs. I went to the garage and got the keys for my Audi. I unlocked and entered. Whilst driving to the venue I got stuck in traffic. I unlocked my phone and checked the news. I looked at the picture of her dad. I genuinely felt bad for them. He is actually a great man and if he didn't hate me I'm sure we would've got along well.

I lit another cigarette and inhaled the toxic smoke, the burn left me content. The burn was giving me strength. I opened the small shot bottle of Hennessey and drank it fast. Once traffic had calmed down I was at the venue within 15 minutes.

I went in and told the bartender to get me another shot of Hennessey. Swallowing that I sit down and mumble profanities under my breath seeing a girl sit next to me. It was Ruby, a girl I fucked a few months ago.

"Hey Mr. Amoretti let's go to a room and mingle." I roll my eyes, pathetic. The only girl I wanted was Ariella. My perfect angel. My only Angel.

"Fuck off Ruby." I say harshly and watch her face go red. All these people were irritating. I would kill to have a late night with Ariella right now. I still remember her taste when she kissed me, her angelic yet sinful touch.

I couldn't take it, I left the building and stood out front looking at the beaming moon. I finished another cigarette and from the corner of my eyes I saw a red dress. I look to my right and I'm pretty sure my heart stopped because it was her. She was here, my angel was here. I walked to her and felt my heart tighten seeing tears in her eyes.

I was a few inches beside her but she was too distracted to realize I was near.

"Long time no see Angel." I say and watch as she looks up scared.

I missed my Angel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ariella.

"Long time no see Angel." He says and I look up in shock. The man I loved was here. He had bags under his bloodshot eyes a rough stubble and overgrown hair yet he looked handsome. He was here and I dont know why but I hugged him. I threw myself on him embracing him tightly and he did the same. I cried in his arms and he let me. He let me breakdown in his arms.

"Let's go somewhere else princess " he says and leads me to his car. He sits me down and starts driving. He parked near a forest and I looked at him. It was like every thing except myself had a mind of its own because I straddled him and kissed him hard. He tasted of tobacco and some sort of alcohol, I couldn't get enough.

The kiss got heated it was passionate and rough at the same. Such ecstacy such rawness. I loved it. My dad came into mind and I stopped rolling back into my seat. He looked at me with love and desire. I shook my head.

"Take me back to the event." I say my voice weak.

"I want to talk." He says holding my hands. I let go my body was just starting to get use to not having his touch but now it was begging for his hands to roam my body.

"I have nothing to say." I reach for the door handle but glare at him when the child lock beeps.

"Well I do." He says desperately. I scoff "Talk." I say demandingly.

"I missed you. Angel I love you so much please be with me again. I don't care if we're not meant to be. Im so sorry. For what I did to you. For what happened to your father. Please... I'm weak without you." He pauses and I cover my mouth with my hand and sob but I continue to look out the window.

"I need you." He says his voice faltering. I look at him and fell my heart melt. He was crying.

"Please you're the only good in my life, you give me light. You give me hope." He says and I wipe his fallen tears.

"I-i ca-cant Do-dom." I say hating Evey word. I wanted to be with him but I won't to this to my father.

"One date. Thats all I ask for before I let you go. Before you let me go. I need one date." He says pleadingly. I nod hesitantly but I wanted this. I needed this. It was closure.

My phone rang and I freaked out seeing it was sofia. Picking up I tell him to keep quiet.

"Babe where are you, I'm looking all around!" She says. "Sorry Sof, I just went for a walk I'll be back in 10 minutes" I reply she mumbles an okay and ends the call.

"Take me back. Please." I say and he sighs.  He starts driving and were back there in exactly 8 minutes.

My heart was pounding with him being so near. I got out of the car and entered the venue. Reuniting with Sofia we eat dinner and have some drinks. The event finished after a few hours. I ended up having a sleepover at Sofia's. Throughout the night all I could think about was him. Did I really want it to end?

I didn't. I didn't want this beautiful mistake to end. I wanted to sin, to sin with him. I yearned for his touch his soft plump lips, his rough hands caressing my body. I wanted to run my hands through his luscious locks and state into the grey eyes all day.

I wanted this Toxic relationship.

I wanted it bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was such a horrible chapter I know but I promise the next one will be better. I thought I would do a long nice uofate but i failed. I just finished school and I've never felt nore free. But I'm so scared for next year. Its going to be stressful.

I hope you liked it I know its bad but I tried.

Thoughts?

Vote and follow me for more updates on RIL.

'I'm a stranded soul, let me be and let me wander.'🌹

Until next time...