The Wedding.

Ariella.

I was so nervous. I was excited and in disbelief. I never thought this day would come. But it has and I'm so thankful. I'm marrying the man I'm in love with and I can't wait to start my future with him by my side.

The door opens and Sofia comes in. "Look at you! I'm so happy for you. Ari, aww I just love you so much and I'm just so happy-" She says and I tear up. "Stop Sofia, or I'll start weeping." I say jokingly and hug her. She looked gorgeous in her blush colored dress that I had picked out for the bridesmaid but of course Sofia was the maid of honour meaning she had to have a better dress. Dress shopping was horrifying with her but I loved every second of it. The bridesmen- my brothers were wearing navy blue tuxedos. The ringbearer's were Ava and Isaac's son Nathan. They looked so cute with their fancy clothes.

"I just cant believe it!" She says and sits down.

"Me too, I'm only 21 but I know I'm ready to spend my life with him." My birthday was a few months ago, Dominic flew us out to Cuba and it was amazing.

I decided to have my wedding here, in Paris. After he proposed we stayed for a week longer and I had fell in love with the city. We had chosen a spacious outdoor venue located near the cliffs.

I was in one of the rooms gettung ready. My hair and makeup was done but I had yet to put in the dress. It was a ivory gown. Lace embroidery scattered along the bodess an skirt, the silhouette of the dress was tight fitted until the end of my thighs. It was my dream dress, I had it custom made by Sophia Tolli.

 It was my dream dress, I had it custom made by Sophia Tolli

Once i had put it on I began to tear up. It all felt so real and I loved it.

"You look stunning." Sofia compliments me as she looks at me clearly liking the dress.

The veil was quite long but it matched the dress perfectly. It was the usual thin white and with no detail but what made it special was that it was my mums. She had asked me to wear and I happily agreed.

A knock is heard and we both say "come in." My parents come through the door and immediately a gasp is heard from my mum. She start to cry and I smile fanning my eyes so I don't cry. Mum looked as usual beautiful, her dusty pink dress complimented her curves and showcased her bright eyes. She had her radiant smile and signature red lip on. Dad looked handsome in his Navy suit as usual he cleaned up good.

"Principessa, thats what you look like because thats what you are, my princess." I chuckled and couldn't hold it in anymore, I let the tears fall n caring if my makeup was smudged, I used waterproof eyeliner and mascara anyway.

"Mummy, Dad I'm nervous." I let out and breathe heavily. I was overwhelmed because this was actually happening. I was actually getting married.

"Its okay baby, its okay." Mum says and hugs me.

"Have you seen Dominic?" I ask and mum nods, Dad stays quiet as if was a 'women thing'.  He wasn't upset about our marriage just happy for me, him and Dominic are really bonding, Dom told me there may be a future business deal with dad.