Chapte 3- Auction

Jaden's Pro.

I was waiting in line to go on stage to be sold my brother was right beside me standing a little with my help.  He wasn't supposed to be beside me but a guy named Chris let him because he was crying a lot. Chris was the only nice person here who treated my brother well while the rest were all hateful towards him and me.

When it was my turn to go on stage Chris came and got Tommy well tried to but Tommy was crying saying no. "Hey it will be ok I promise I'm not leaving you for long ok?" I asked with a small nod Tommy walked away with Chris.

I walk on the stage hardly able to walk. I take a glance at the crowd there was a lot of people and it was dark. I was forced on my knees as the auctioneer started telling the audience about me. I hear the bitting started at "1000".
"2000"

"4000"

"4500"
"Going once going twice"

"100,000"

"Sold the Mr. Dancy"

A tall man in the back got up and started walking. He was walking up towards me when he got to the stage the auctioneer picked me up by my hair and threw me off the stage. Before I hit the ground I was caught by my new master. "Are you alright ?" Ask master "I'm ok master I promise" I said looking up at him he was incredibly handsome. He look up at the auctioneer and threaten him not to do that again.

We were about to leave but I had to do something or I would never see my brother again. "Wait no we can't leave my baby brother he needs please" l begged. "Hey hey it's ok baby I promise he's ok I promise ok I got him earlier ok?" He asked but I just nodded hoping he was right.

We went to to his SUV and got in the backseat. When we got in I saw my baby brother asleep in another guy's lap cuddling in his chest. "I told you so." Master said putting me on his lap as I soon fell asleep. I love me new master.

----------------------------------------------

Please comment