Chapter 4 - Home

Jaiden's pov

I woke up and we we were still in the car. Trying to go back to sleep but I couldn't. I kept feeling someone poking my cheeks. So I slapped their hand away when I did I heard a whimpering sound. That came from my little brother I shot up and looked around to see what hurt him. "What's wrong bubble what happened are you alright?" I asked. " ew hite mu" he said with tears in his eye (what he said was you hit me). "I'm so sorry Tommy let me kiss it and make it feel better." I said while he nodded his head. I grabbed both his hands and kissed them. He laid his head down on my lap.

While we were doing that I didn't notice we stopped. I looked at master with a questioning  look. "We are home baby time to relax" he said and got out of the car I was right behind him with my little brother in my arms. He wasn't that heavy because the people at the auction house hardy feed us. But to other guy in the car took him from me and held him like a baby. I look at him like what to hell you took my brother. " it's ok I won't do nothing to him "he said while I just nodded. I felt me self being picked up by my master I look at him. It looked like he said sleep but I didn't hear it I was so tired but before I got to sleep I looked at the house. And let me tell you it was huge. But after that I went to sleep. Goodnight.