Chapter 6- Dinner Time

Jaiden

          By the time the movie ended Tommy was awake and clapping his hands most likely because he liked the movie. Master looked like he was about to get up and do something but the was a knock on the door. "What is it" master asked loudly when a maid open the door and said dinner was done and already on the table.

"Well let's go to dinner shall we?" Master asked while going to pick up Tommy. As Master is to pick up Tommy I quickly put my arms around Tommy's waste and pull him to me. "I can carry him myself Master there is no need for you to do that." I said. "Now now I was going to pick up Little Tommy here to give him to Eric to held him while I carry you my sweet little pet." Master say while coming towards me and picking up Tommy who at first struggle but then calms down when Master whispers something in his ear. I was about to say something else but then a tall handsome man came in and picked Tommy up out of Master's hands. The weird thing was then to man I think is Eric hugged Tommy then went on the cradle him like a cute little baby and Tommy was love every minute of it.

Eric turns and leaves to room with Tommy in hand, Master come towards me and starts to picking up but I start to struggle. "Shh Shh it's ok my little pet. It's ok my little Jaiden." Master says while calming me down and the strange thing is that it worked. I ended up calming down and just staring up at him. HES WAS SUPER HANDSOME. I keep staring at him while he starts to walk down the hall and down the long stair case to the dining room where Tommy and Eric are waiting. When we get there I notice that Tommy is in something like a booster seat while still sitting at the lager dinner table.

When Master sits down he pulls a chair up beside him and easily slides me in it.  "Hiy big broder looks at mes I'm at big boys table." Tommy says while waving at me smile a toothy grin. I smile and wave back to him. Eric who is sitting right next to Tommy leans over and kisses Tommy on the head while Tommy hugs him. After about two minutes the maids come and set out plates and big bowls filled with food. After they are done setting out the food they grab each of our plate and put food on them while other maids bring out glasses milk for each of us and 2 fancy glasses of what I think maybe wine from master and Eric.

When the maids leave nobody touches their food until Tommy picks up a fork and starts eating. "Go on and eat, no one is going to stop you and I promise you that." Master says while starting to eat his food along with Eric and Tommy. I start eating and my first bite was amazing. I kept taking bite after bite. And it was like that for the rest of dinner along with Master putting his hand on my thigh rubbing it softly.

————————————————————

I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long it's just because I have writes block

Please comment and vote

MERRY CHRISTMAS