Prologue

ALPHA Male

A fictional story.

This work is completely a product of the author's imaginations.
Any resemblance to the content of the story , places , events , persons dead or alive, is purely coincidental .

© Copyright 2017 , ALL RIGHTS RESERVED .

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

" S- sir.. you h-have called m-me..?" A boy said trumblling.
Hussain stood with his back facing the boy. Hands fisted in a way that his knuckles were going white.
The boy gulped down before calling him again.
" Fix it before the CEO arrives." He ordered. The boy nodded with a whisper barely noticeable and left.

"Dammit ! This so call seniors get on my nerves everytime. " He banged his fist with his table which was already from his previous punch shattered in the ground.

Hussain Asif , the HRD manager of Nic Telecoms finds it very hard to control his composure around those who disrespected him. Being and MMA champion he bears immense power . With immense power his body radiates a aura of authority. His perfectly shaped body is treat for every girls but no one dare to take a chance with him for his arrogance.
Being fired from 2 MNC's earlier for his Ruthless behavior, it is his last chance to manage his carrier whiout getting blacklist in the market.
The CEO being a friend of his mentor , assured him to keep Hussain under his supervision. But his ruthlessnes is making it harder for him .

Trying to hide the mess he created with his head. He ended up threatening him. The head immediately took a leave for seven days because of his broken arm which no one but only Hussain and his friend/ colleague Shehryaar knows.

After ordering the the staff Hussain went towards the coffee machine, a dark coffee is always what he had to calm his nerves it never worked though. On his way he reached towards a cabin and dragged a person from it . The person shrugged his shoulder trying to escape him , when Hussain's hold got tighten he started narrowing his eyes.
" Why you always , drag me like this." Shery scolded while trying to get off him again. Once they reached the coffee machine Hussain let him free.
"Because I need this ." Hussain said while pointing towards the machine. Shery rolled his eyes and started to prepare the coffee. Hussain stood there silently looking around arms folded above his chest. His minds were off the ground then when he recalled the incident with his HRD head. He tried to control every bit of his anger but it didn't calm him down. He constantly felt that he didn't belong to this position , he didn't like taking orders. Even the thought of it makes him angry.
" There you go. " Shery said while forwarding a cup of coffee to Hussain.
They went towards the cabin. Hussain was about to leave for his cabin when Shery reminded him of his office being reparing . Hussain stood there thinking for a while they enterd Shery's cabin. They were discussing about work when suddenly Hussain got up from the couch and started sniffing the air around him.

Monsoon!!

" What happened ?" Shery frowned .While Hussain continued his sniffing. " Can you smell that ?" Hussain said looking towards the door."smell what?" Shery asked at confused looking Hussain.
"Monsoon." Saying this Hussain dashed out of the room leaving a yelling Shery behind, he walked furiously towards the way from where the intoxicated smell was coming .

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hey guys !!!

The story is a fan fiction of -

Hussain !!

I hope you will like the story.

Share your views.

Stay blessed

#loveparo ❤️