3

This wonderful cover is made by Stella-R-K.
Thank you so much for this.

"" Love , an eternal feeling that blend two souls together. ""

She stood there dumbstruck as her saviour is none other than Hussain himself. Her body was stiff still didn't recovered from the two big shock that has been thrown to her.
Their eyes met for a while until Hussain turned around towards the laying body and ran his hand through his hairs. He let out a sigh of frustration.
" Go inside ." He spat at her and start dragging the body .
Knowing that she didn't left the place , as he can feel her stare in his body. He didn't like to be unheard. So he  turned around and hold her wrist tightly and the next moment they are at her house.

She settled herself in the couch and start massaging her arm they are little bruised by the act of Jake. She still couldn't believe that she had faced this situation and being saved by  Hussain and he literally dragged her to her home and left without a word.
How he is here ? Was he following me ? But why? Did he felt the spark as well ?
She stood up and went towards her room and took a glance from her window. There was no sign of him. She closed her eyes and let out a sigh .

On the other hand , Hussain took the unconscious body of Jake and left it in front of a bus station . He is not dead but surely he will be in coma for years. It took a lot of control for Hussain to take it easy on him .
He went towards his apartment and straight to his room. He doesn't know how he ended up at her doorstep , he only knows that his hear took him there without his concern, he got a feeling of her being unsafe . And when he reached her sight only to found her struggling, he lost it all.
But her smell is somewhere making it hard for him not to take her in his arms. But he never knows why.

The day opened it's eyes with bright sunlight and birds chirping .
Hussain went towards the kitchen only to find his breakfast already prepared by Shery. They have been living in this apartment since Hussain joined the office . After having there breakfast they headed towards office.

Mausam on her desk shuffling through the papers. She couldn't concentrate on her work as events of last night's were on her mind . She groaned and went straight towards the coffee machine. On her way she felt some eyes on her but she ignored and went on her way. She prepared the coffee and was sipping it while leaning to the nearby wall. When she saw Hussain and Shery were coming towards the machine, she didn't know what made her so uneasy in front of Hussain, her heart beating fast ,the coffee she had just now was making it's way back to her mouth, not knowing where to go  she hide herself behind the nearby wall hoping they didn't saw her.
Little did she knows Hussain can feel her presence from miles apart.

Hussain who was enjoying the coffee , he leaned on a nearby wall knowing she was behind it. The coffee did relaxed his stress today . Shery gawked at him and Hussain frowned at him.
"What ?" He said while taking another sip from the cup.
" I just noticed a curve on your lips, who are you dude !! and what have you done to the angry Hussain." Shery throws his hands dramatically in the air. While Mausam is stiff in her place knowing if she comes out now  she have to face them and there is no excuse she can make for hidding from them. She let out a sigh and straighten her back . She mentally prayed for the to leave and made a mental note not to do this kind of stupid act again.
" Nothing let's go , I think someone is tired of hiding anyway." He said and went towards his office with Shery by his side.

By hearing his voice Mausam's jaw hanged down and she pressed her hands in her mouth for suppressing the gasp of shock. He knows ! But how ? .
After overcoming from the embarrassment ,the day rolled off and she now stood infront of Hussain's cabin . She had to thank him for last night, after taking a deep breath she knocked at his door and waited for his reply.

Hussain was typing some quotations for his upcoming project while sipping his coffee ,but this time the coffee was not helping him much. He leaned back to his chair and folded his arms around his back and took a deep breath when he heard a knock on his door.

She entered his cabin and he offered her to take a sit. After placing himself on his chair he inhaled her scent and instantly his body rleaxed, stress seems to walk away from his side.
While Mausam's heartbeat were about to brustout , she couldn't make out why her heart beats like this every time when she is near him. With trembling lips she sates .
" Umm.  I came here to thank you.. for.. for saving me last night. "
Hussain observed her closely , her brown orbs filled with anticipation , her pouty lips trembling ,oh ! He wants to kiss that pout away. Her light violet shirt hugging her body. Hands clenching together. It was taking every ounce of him to control himself for taking her in his arms.
" It's okay. It was my duty. " He said and extended his hand towards her .
" Thank you again." She said while shooking her hands . His touch instantly gave her a thousand volts shock and goosebumps were clearly making it's way in her body. She hesitantly took her hand back and walked out of his cabin.
Hussain stood there frowning at her sudden escape. He took his seat and sipped his coffee. He knows he has found his stress reliever and it's not the coffee but her.
Her scent , her touch ,her presence , her everything. !

While Mausam enter her cabin and went straight towards the washroom. Once she stood inside she glanced at herself in the mirror and found her cheeks in a brightest shade of pink.
Gosssh! Did he see that. !!
What is happening to me. ? Why am I so attracted to him. ? Is that everyone talks about? ..
  Mausam was confused about her feeling , she didn't know why her heart is beating like this . The trill she feels when their eyes meet is something out of the world.

What is it? 

___________________________________

Hey guys!!

Here is an update !  😊

Hope you will like it ..
Stay tune for more.

Any lines for Hussain. !!

Do vote , comment and share please.💫💬

#Stay blessed

#loveparo ❤️