8

" liking a person is always easy, real test occurs when you start loving them."

(Not edited)
A small crown was formed evidently on the place where Hussain bit Mausam . Concussion was spread across both of their face .

Taking a small portion of body wash Hussain applied in the area rubbing rather hardly when Mausam fits into a large giggles .

" I am sorry but the mark is ticking!" She cried out in the middle.

Hussain loved her voice, and her laugh brought a smile at his lips too.

After some more tries Hussain finally gives up, while Mausam was rather enjoying their moment.

She was very happy , and seeing Hussain laughing with her made her heart swell with love and joy and she  chantted  a quick prayer for both of them.

Finally coming out from the bathroom they both settled down in for their breakfast.

Checking out from the hotel they took a cab for home. They had their day off today but from tomorrow they have to resume their work again.

Upon reaching their home they both got engaged in their works. Mausam started clearing space for her belongings while Husain started preparing for their lunch.

He was constantly missing Sherry , as he always had lunch with him on any holidays or day offs .

Hearing  the door bell Hussain hurriedly went towards the door hopping to see Sherry but when he opened it , he saw not only Sherry but someone else with him and seeing that person his heart filled with happiness.

Giving a tight hug to his Mentor who no matter how hard Hussain is to handle never gave up on him .
Receiving a pat on back Husain smiled wholeheartedly feeling greatful .

" I have a news for you. " Dada informed Hussain as he led him inside along with Sherry.

" I have a news for you too Dada !" Husain exclaimed cheerfully , even his Dada could sense his happiness from his voice but it was a bit strange for him as Hussain always had been quite and reserved in nature .

" Haha, okay you first." Dada gave him in his enthusiasm.

Hussain hurriedly went inside and asked Mausam to meet his guest.

Mausam oblige his words and quickly draped a scarf . She was abit of  nervous as she was meeting an elderly and as for Hussain he was always in his father's place.

She softly made her way with three glasses of juice. As she entered the living area Hussain stood up from his seat  to introduce them.

" Meet my wife Mausam , Mausam he is Dada my mentor ."  Husain introduce them both.

Mausam took the right hand of Dada and softly made it touch her closed eyes to offer her gratitude.

Dada smiled genuinely offering her lots of good wishes.

Hussain observed them closely Dada looked pleased but their was a constant worry flashing on his eyes.

As soon as Mausam left the place to arrange Lunch for everyone .
Hussain and Sherry started conversing with Dada.

" What was the thing that you wanted to tell me Dada ?"
Hussain asked looking closely observing each and every moment of Dada's face.

He was tensed and grim as if something grave was disturbing her.

" I found your parents."

Hussain was numb for a moment not realising if he should be happy , shock , confused or saddened by the fact that his parents are alive but still he have to live like an Orphan.
He just looked at Dada with wide eyes  .

" We have to go there and it will be better if we start today!" Dada informed grimly.

" Where ? where do they stay  !" Hussain asked .

" Outskirts." Dada replied grimly.

Tensions was hanging in the air
As Hussain dreaded something vast from the expression of Dada .
There was something wrong and he could see it in his eyes.

While back at kitchen Mausam was feeling restless while preparing for food. She was been nervous before but all of a sudden she was feeling some kind of mixed emotions.

Taking some deep breaths she took a glass of water to calm her nerves when she suddenly remembered she felt something same like this in morning .

It was Hussain's emotions she could feel it. Turning off the stove she  walked out of the kitchen to check on Hussain.

As soon as she reached the living room , the glass fell off her hand listening to Dada's words.

" You have to leave your wife , she cannot come with us."

________________________________
I hope you all are fine, healthy and in your home.
Stay safe and go out only if there is an emergency !

Thanks for reading.

Till next time.
Stay blessed.

Love paro ❤️