Chapter 46

*Nialls POV*

ITS FRIDAY!!!!!! Today is the big day! I have everything planned. I just have to wait for Chris to wake up.

I should get up now. I'll let her sleep.

I got up and put on some pants. I ran down the stairs to make breakfast.

What should I make for this special day? I decided to make, eggs, bacon, pancakes, and some cupcakes.

I put some butter on the cupcake pan so they won't stick. I put them in the oven. I started to make the pancakes after the eggs and bacon.

I made a few pancakes enough for both of us.

"Ding!" The cupcakes are ready!!

I took them out of the oven and let them cool of. I took out the whipped cream, sprinkles, and chocolates.

I grabbed four plates and put them on the table. toe for each. one for the eggs and bacon, and the other for the pancake.

I grabbed the cupcakes and started decorating them. I put smiley faces and heart. I don't know what girls put on their cupcakes and I definitely suck at drawing. on the last two, I put Chris' name on one and the other, my name.

I grabbed two cups and poured some orange juice in them.

Perfect.

I grabbed all the dishes and put them in the dishwasher. I cleaned up all the mess I made.

Great now I have to wait till c-

"Niall?"

I turn around and find Chris standing by the door. I smile.

"Good morning beautiful" I say. she smiles.

"Good morning handsome" she says. I chuckle.

I'm not handsome at all.

"I made breakfast" I say.

"Thank you" she says.

I put two eggs and two bacons on her plate and a pancake on the other with the syrup between us. and u served myself as well of course. I grabbed our drinks and sat them on the table.

We began to eat.

"This is so good" she said.

"Thank you!" I say.

Once we finished she got up to put her plate away.

"No. I'll do it" I say. she gave me a weird look.

"Ok" she says.

"Why don't you just go get ready for the day while I clean up here" I say. she nodded.

She pecked my lips and walked out the kitchen.

I put the dishes we just used into the dish washer. I wiped the table and sweeped the floor.great.

I took a picture of myself and posted it on Instagram saying, "today's the day guys! wish me luck!!"

I got so many comments saying, "good luck!"

I thinks it's incredible how I post something and in 2.6 seconds, I have 223.9m likes or retweets and favorites. We have the best and in the world!

My phone started ringing. Greg!

"Hello?" I answer.

*Chris' POV*

I walk down the stairs after I'm ready.

"Yeah, I hope so too" I heard Niall say. who is he talking to?

"Thanks! I'll tell you how it goes"